• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Dream Address Visits!

casual.kyle

Bells
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Leif
Mint
Pear (Fruit)
(Wow I'm like the 3rd person to do this today)

Just wondering if anyone wants to visit my Dream address! I love hearing what people think about my town and my house/ sense of interior design. I'm always excited to hear suggestions or thoughts about aspects of my town and how I can improve it. If you want to check out my Dream Town, I'll also visit yours and we can both review each other's. :)

TL;DR: visit my DA and tell me what you think about it and ill visit yours and do the same thing and itll be a party

EDIT: Forgot to say, but my DA is in my signature. 4D00-0066-299F

Last edited:
I can visit you dream address. I'm just having breakfast right now but I'll drop by in a bit. I don't have a dream address set up yet so it's fine. I just love visiting other people's towns :)

I'm going to visit it too! I'll let you know all my feelings about it ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can visit mine too if you want???? but it's pretty undeveloped because I only just started playing. if you want to come and give me ideas of where i can build stuff, i would appreciate it a lot, but don't sweat it if you don't want to visit a barely-budding town! hehe

Feelings:
- i like how a lot of your villagers' houses are clustered together at the bottom right- it's like a little neighborhood hehe
- tip: make put down more paths so you can get from house to house and to pwps and retail and town hall, etc., it'll help with grass deterioration and makes the town look more put together! (ooh jk i see that you've done that with the left side of your town)
- omg are you planning out a beach?! that's so cute! i like how its on a little peninsula piece of your town- like a little beach nook
- i really like the flower field behind your house!!
- your house is really nice too! i like how each room is a different theme (i like the one in the back w all the custom alpine furniture!
- i love how you have a private beach! im jealous...
- i like the bushes in the middle of the paths- they're like the road verges on real streets!
- roost is in such a good location to build pwps around!
- you have A LOT of flowers compared to me haha i'm so jealous
- good variety of fruit trees

overall really nice town w tons of potential! i can see some really great locations you've planned out for projects, and i'm glad you've obtained your dreamies (i could tell from your signature haha)!!

visiting your town now!
-i really like the way you've placed your shoots on the path. i don't think i've seen it done before and it looks very neat
-i think you're going for a bit of a beachy/tropical theme?
-your house is very nice and cozy, i like realistic houses
-i know it's hard to get pwp's, but more would be great
-i like how your flowers aren't just dumped around, but if you put them in more of a fixed pattern or put them around your paths it would look better

Last edited:
Feelings:
- i like how a lot of your villagers' houses are clustered together at the bottom right- it's like a little neighborhood hehe
- tip: make put down more paths so you can get from house to house and to pwps and retail and town hall, etc., it'll help with grass deterioration and makes the town look more put together! (ooh jk i see that you've done that with the left side of your town)
- omg are you planning out a beach?! that's so cute! i like how its on a little peninsula piece of your town- like a little beach nook
- i really like the flower field behind your house!!
- your house is really nice too! i like how each room is a different theme (i like the one in the back w all the custom alpine furniture!
- i love how you have a private beach! im jealous...
- i like the bushes in the middle of the paths- they're like the road verges on real streets!
- roost is in such a good location to build pwps around!
- you have A LOT of flowers compared to me haha i'm so jealous
- good variety of fruit trees

overall really nice town w tons of potential! i can see some really great locations you've planned out for projects, and i'm glad you've obtained your dreamies (i could tell from your signature haha)!!

Thank you so much! I'm visiting your town right now. :)

- The design you used for your paths is really cute
- I love how your Town Hall lines up with the Plaza so well
- I can tell that your house is still a WIP but I love the downstairs study, even if it is only 4x4 :p
- Are the white squares marked for PWPs? You have them in some pretty good places!
- Are you going to surround your fountain with seashells? That's so cool and original!

Overall, the town has a lot going for it, and I'm sure you can make it amazing, but atm it feels a little empty. Good luck with getting PWP suggestions!

- - - Post Merge - - -

visiting your town now!
-i really like the way you've placed your shoots on the path. i don't think i've seen it done before and it looks very neat
-i think you're going for a bit of a beachy/tropical theme?
-your house is very nice and cozy, i like realistic houses
-i know it's hard to get pwp's, but more would be great
-i like how your flowers aren't just dumped around, but if you put them in more of a fixed pattern or put them around your paths it would look better

Thanks! I'm hoping to get the right PWPS suggested quickly but my villagers are being stubborn. I also haven't organized my flowers yet, but I probably will soon!

My thoughts on your town:
- I like that you have one of each perfect fruit basket in the plaza
- You pull off the natural look really well, and I like that you have more subtle paths
- You made really good use of your space. There are things everywhere!
- Whoa that sign next to the police station looks a little sinister!
- The area around your lighthouse with all of the white pansies is stunning
- Morgana's house looks great, especially the upstairs cafe, but idk what you're doing with the basement
- Milky's house looks fine
- I love the flower clock and fountain next to Demetria's house
- Demetria's rooms all look a little cluttered (idk if that's what you were going for) but the rooms themselves look good
- The flower lattice in front of Yani's house is amazing
- I'm surprised. The Gorgeous and cabana series go surprisingly well with each other
- Your upstairs is also a little bit cluttered, but I love the way that you're combining series in this house
- The basement is super cozy. (Also who thought that Cabin and Minimalist looking good together would ever be a thing!?)

Your town looks pretty well done to me. I'm a sucker for foresty towns and your town perfectly describes a foresty town. :)

hello! I visited ^^

-It would be nice if the path extended across the whole town! ^^ I love the bushes in the middle of it, though :)
-I like the fountain in front of town hall! I think it would look really nice with flowers and path around it
-I like the big sections of flowers based off their breed
-The shells going down the ramps to the beach are sooooo cute <3
-I really love how much open space you have!! It looks so nice :3
-Wow, the apples look really nice in the gorgeous room!
-I'm impressed by your sloppy room...how long did it take to get all of the furniture??

Overall I enjoyed visiting~ It's a nice relaxing place to be :)

Note about my town: I have the Rilakkuma's everywhere so villagers don't move where I don't want them to lol

Last edited:
hello! I visited ^^

-It would be nice if the path extended across the whole town! ^^ I love the bushes in the middle of it, though :)
-I like the fountain in front of town hall! I think it would look really nice with flowers and path around it
-I like the big sections of flowers based off their breed
-The shells going down the ramps to the beach are sooooo cute <3
-I really love how much open space you have!! It looks so nice :3
-Wow, the apples look really nice in the gorgeous room!
-I'm impressed by your sloppy room...how long did it take to get all of the furniture??

Overall I enjoyed visiting~ It's a nice relaxing place to be :)

Note about my town: I have the Rilakkuma's everywhere so villagers don't move where I don't want them to lol

Thanks for the review! The Sloppy room didn't really take that long actually. Wendell's RV mixed with the ability to trade with anyone on TBT, as well as time traveling in game made the Sloppy Series show up quite a lot. I'd say it probably only took a week total. :) I'm glad you liked it!

Side note: I'm really happy right now, because I managed to get one of my friends back into animal crossing, and he said he wanted to reset, so I was able to come into his town and rob him of all of his hybrids.

Ok anyways, visiting your town:
- I'm pretty sure I say this about every town I visit, but I love your paths!
- I love the little park area next to your plaza! It looks like you're still planning on adding things there but it looks super cute!
- The perfect apple forest is a little confusing to get around (or I'm just dumb) but I still love the way it looks
- I'm assuming Rilakuma's house is just storage for now
- Jenny has excellent fashion sense and an excellent catchphrase
- This is just personal taste, but I don't really like the wallpaper in Jenny's bathroom/ laundry room
- Your kitchen is incredible! Using display stands is a really smart way to increase counter space! I also like that it includes every feature of a "real" kitchen like a toaster, microwave, trash can, fridge, etc.
- Is there gonna be a second kitchen downstairs? It still looks like a WIP right now.
- The bedroom also looks great. I actually like that there's a lot of floor space. It makes it feel more realistic, like an actual bedroom.
- Berwyn's ice room is great, but KK Rock is really unfitting music for it xD
- Omg Berwyn's Modern room actually gave me some ideas for my own. Also, gotta love Colonel Sanders!
- The picinic blanket is in a really nice spot and the cosmos around it look nice with it
- ^^Same for all PWPs ranging from the lighthouse to the Wisteria Trellis
- Actually, all of your PWPs are well placed and planned. Good job!

Your town has a really nice and happy vibe to it. I love how you planned out all of your PWPs and I really liked Jenny's house a lot. I had a lot of fun visiting and thanks for reviewing my town!

Completed my town this morning. Here's the dream address: 5A00 - 006B - EAE8
What do you think? I don't know if that is the correct DA. I haven't reviewed the town yet on my other town, Shamplin.

I suggest visiting the other DA's of Skydye.

Summer: 5A00 - 0054 - 0225
Winter: 4E00 - 0060 - 46CD
Fall: (5A00 - 006B - EAE8) - newest one

Can't forget about your DA. I'll check it out soon. :)

Completed my town this morning. Here's the dream address: 5A00 - 006B - EAE8
What do you think? I don't know if that is the correct DA. I haven't reviewed the town yet on my other town, Shamplin.

I suggest visiting the other DA's of Skydye.

Summer: 5A00 - 0054 - 0225
Winter: 4E00 - 0060 - 46CD
Fall: (5A00 - 006B - EAE8) - newest one

Can't forget about your DA. I'll check it out soon. :)

I'm just gonna preface this by saying I've never reviewed a hacked town, so there's that.

My thoughts:
- The plaza looks really good, and I like the street lights in it, as well as the fountain. I also like that you have outfits! You're the first town I've reviewed that has outfits. :)
- Oh my gosh I love how there's the bright white house and the foreboding black house on opposite sides of the plaza
- Petasi's whole house looks great and fits the whole black aesthetic really well. If I'm picking up on it right, it's a mini Museum?
- The upstairs is definitely my favorite room. I've never seen a live music room before, but this looks really awesome! The hydroids are really good at singing to KK Cruisin' too.
- I just realized that I'm wearing Grey, and I started in the middle of a black and white area. Clever!
- Clove's main room is really cozy. I like it!
- I love all of the house plants, KK Ballad, and the variety of colors in Clove's kitchen. My only complaint is the white chocolate fountain. Ew. Nothing wrong with the way it looks, I just despise white chocolate.
- Oh my gosh. The left room might be my favorite room in Clove's house. It's such a realistic bedroom. I could legitimately see myself living in it.
- The same as above for the right room. Only problem is that the white is almost a little bit difficult to look at because it's so bright. I do love that it's symmetrical to the black room though.
- I don't have much to say about the rest of the house. It looks good! I got really excited when I heard KK Stroll playing in your upstairs though. Good music taste. :)
- I also just realized that all of your villagers are black and white. You really thought this out!
- The rainbow leading up to the town hall was really unexpected color and I really liked the surprise.
- The bottom right corner of your town is so somber and empty. Is that what you were going for?
- Maxwell's black and white cafe looks fine. Not really much of note. It just looks good. :)
- I finally reached Lowee's house tucked away in the cozy corner of your town. The area around it looks nice
- I don't really know what the story is in this house, but it does look pretty!
- Omg. The item on the very top private beach. I'm not sure whether to be very annoyed at you or myself for falling for it.

Overall, your town is really nice. I love how you had a theme and you stuck to it, even with your villagers. It has a really somber mood and I'd love to hear the story behind it if there is one!

I don't have a dream address for any of my current towns yet (and won't for a looong while). I just finished building my dream suite in a new town, though, so I plan to pay Seaport a visit! You're welcome to look at the dream town in my siggy, but that town no longer exists, sadly.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I haven't read the other posts here, so forgive me if I repeat anything already said!

- I love that so many of your villagers are lined up near the cliffside below the town hall; having them overlooking the beach is just perfect for a town called Seaport!

- Speaking of things perfect for Seaport, that town flag is adorable and really well done!

- Third thing I really liked was your path. The design and colors are so clean and cool, and the hedges going down the center enhances its elegance.

- A suggestion for this area would be to expand your pathways to reach town hall and the villager houses below it. Maybe some mango/orange/durian trees would bring some nice color to fill that area too!

- Going north across the bridge, that path again is so satisfying to me! Personally, up at the train station, I would connect the path where it breaks off from the right, as well as further down in front of the campsite.

- Moving past the campsite, you have this beautiful little area with the small dip towards the river before reaching the cliff. I see there's a rock here, but you could definitely put something in this area to liven it up. Maybe a picnic basket/blanket? You could get a pattern for it if not the PwP!

- All of these flower fields are lovely, but all of that space would be perfect for some PwP's eventually! Like a seaside park with flowers everywhere n_n

- Your house exterior matches the paths so well, and the first room just continues to draw that style together. It makes me think of a really fancy manor by the sea, with lots of minimalist themes~!

- The kitchen with its grays continues with that minimalist vibe. I love that there's a television and couch in there xD

- The back room is a complete turn around from the modern, black/white/grays from the other two rooms. But, I am a huge fan of the Alpine series so I love it!

- Oooh and then the Gorgeous series *_* And I just realized that each room is an entire furniture set!

- Sloppy series is my favorite room I think. I've never used it before, but I like how you've put it all together, especially with the food and coffee pot! Looks a lot like my irl bedroom, to be honest..

- I'm not sure I like the pathway on the beach, it just seems a bit off against the sand. But I do like the idea of having a path there; maybe one more beachy?

I think your town has a lot of potential, and so much room to expand! You have a really great map and such well placed villagers, I'd just love to see what more you do with it! Besides what I've already stated, I would suggest incorporating more "sea" themes into the town somehow. For a town named Seaport, I really imagine a fancy seaside get away; or a quaint fishing village! I think with the style of your paths, house exterior/interiors, etc. I'm seeing more potential from the former theme. However! Ultimately this is your town, and what you envision for it is what matters the most. At the very most I hope these suggestions and thoughts bring you inspiration and ideas!

Just realized the dream address in my siggy no longer works :( That's so depressing.

Darn, I would've lived to visit your old town. Thanks so much for the review though! The suggestions you made are really helpful! My next update to the town is gonna be a huge one because I managed to steal some hybrids from my friend's town before he restarted. :) I also added some beach towels onto the beach. ^-^ My paths are going to expand down to the town hall once I get an amiibo card that I can move in to replace Medli. Her house was in the perfect spot to cut off my paths from the lower half of town.

Hey guys! I'd love to come visit your towns and have you visit my own town, Pallet. I suppose this would be the place to ask, where can I locate my own Dream Town Address?

Hey guys! I'd love to come visit your towns and have you visit my own town, Pallet. I suppose this would be the place to ask, where can I locate my own Dream Town Address?

Luna should give it to you in the dream suite when you lay on the couch in the back! Been a while since I've made a dream address, so besides having the suite, im not sure if im missing another requirement!

I'm visiting your town just now... So far, I can guess that the town landscaping is a work in progress, but your room interiors are quite good so far. I'm not sure how I should critique the town as a whole, though... What kind of design questions do you have? I like giving advice based on what the creator wishes to make of their work.

Back