1000 MORE Ways To Get Kicked Out Of Wal-Mart.

Grab a tennis racket and start throwing random things up in the air and hitting them with the racket.

Tbh that sounds like something I would do.

we don't have walmart here in the uk so idk exactly what could get you kicked out but

building a rocket ship made of solely sodas, and then detonating it

Well Wal-Mart owns Asda sooooooooo...

Build a toilet paper fortress in one of the aisles and throw rolls of toilet paper at people who dare to approach.

Last edited:
steal all the bras and panties, get naked and put them all on and walk around the store approach random kids

Replace a cashier, sit in their chair/stand and smoke weed, and blast some hippie music on the loudest volume

Burn all the magazines about shooting/hunting/etc. in a huge bonfire in the middle of the store.

Dress up as a squirrel, proceed to steal all the nuts and go hide somewhere in the aisles and throw 'em on people.

Fill all the water guns with yogurt and approach random people, claim you're James Bond and shoot them down because you need to save the world.

Rip open all the Barbie dolls and burn them all in a giant bonfire in the middle of the store

Or...you know, grab a toy lightsaber with a friend and fight in front of an employee...

force an employee to make out with you in the PA room and broadcast it in the kids section

I wonder, could I really be kicked out if I welded the doors shut and I mean ALL of them? I mean I guess they would WANT to kick me out, but good luck on that one....

Back