• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon Kecleon

helenkeller

fecal sewage ♥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I got pokemon alpha sapphire about two weeks ago. I am pretty far into the game for how much I played it so far. I took a break for a few days and I am about to pick it back up...

I stopped because I need Kecleon to get to the gym in Fortree...
I accidentally made the pokemon faint and I tried to look for another and after one hour I just turned it off w/o saving and put it down. Is it really that hard to find?!?!?!?
If it is, can somebody possibly trade me over one? I never played pokemon online except for diamond when I got a pokemon egg from someone I met on youtube, and online battles.. so idk how that's done.

I never recall kecleon being this hard to find on GBA version.

Last edited:
Huh, that's weird, I recall them pretty easy to get there, I only like caught one for the Dex though. And yeah they were for sure easier in the OG games. Serebii says ORAS game have a 5% chance of finding them though excluding the obligatory interactions.

As far as I remember I think the setup is around the same as XY but if you never played that basically that friend/world roster thing on the touchscreen where you add each other and stuff. Hope someone can explain this better than me lol.

I just went into the wild and found one really easily. You mat just be getting really bad luck. :c Try buying/trading one on here or on the infamous GTS.

You'll find it eventually.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just went into the wild and found one really easily. You mat just be getting really bad luck. :c Try buying/trading one on here or on the infamous GTS.
Don't diss the GTS lol (A good chunk of the shinies i battle with i got off GTS)

Run around near the grass until one shows up in your Dexnav, as they are much more common (at least for me) this way :)

You'll find it eventually.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Don't diss the GTS lol (A good chunk of the shinies i battle with i got off GTS)

Yeah back in XY/ORAS when Nintendo wasn't so monitoring I got all sorta cool stuff there.

Back