• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite 3ds game besides Animal Crossing?

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance and Pok?mon

Last edited:
Hmm Fire Emblem Awakening I think!
Big fan of Pokemon games too, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate and Shantae and the Pirate's Curse.

Last edited:
pokemon ORAS was one i put a lot of time into and i still occasionally dexnav hunt for something to add to a team of mine
fire emblem awakening is also another i enjoyed and while its definitely not my favorite for fe, i still liked it and people bash it too much (i have yet to play shadows of valentia but i did play gaiden which was super slow haha)

Gunvolt. It's an amazing game and I recommend it to anyone who wants a good successor to MegaMan.

Also, Tetris AXIS. (THE BEST TETRIS GAME EVER)

Last edited:
Gunvolt. It's an amazing game and I recommend it to anyone who wants a good successor to MegaMan.

Oh god man I totally need the 3ds Tetris why dun I jav it yet.

Hopefully it'll be on the Japanese eshop somewhere : D

I like Kingdom Hearts DDD, any Pok?mon game, SSB4 and Kirby. Kingdom Hearts is a fun compilation of a lot of different series and media, Pok?mon was my childhood and I love its style, SSB4 because of how I like Kingdom Hearts, and also the strategy of the gameplay and the community, and I have a soft spot for cute things, and Kirby... the single cutest thing on this planet. :blush:

Harvest Moon, Super Mario 3D Land, and Pokemon.

I like Super Smash Bros too, when it's not frustrating me.

Happy Home Designer is my 2nd place for most time clocked. But Fire Emblem Awakening and Conquest are my favorites. I can't decide which I like better.

I remember playing a Tetris game on the N64 at a friends house.
Tetris on spheres. Is it like that?!

I loved that game. Fun memories!

Definitely the Pok?mon games! I really like the graphics of Sun & Moon but ORAS has been the best so far.

I love pokemon! The graphics are getting better on Sun & Moon! ^^

I like MK7, Happy Home Designer, and Harvest Moon. I need more games though, something different.

I literally only have Harvest Moon and ACNL for now because I don't have money to buy any other games, but I'm planning on getting TLOZ games as well as Pokemon Sun! And probably Rune Factory 4. ; u ;

I really enjoy fantasy life.. but I always get stuck in that game so I get frustrated and usually stop playing for a while. That's why I love animal crossing because that never happens!

im excited for miitopia! something different than tomodachi life to do with your miis! (I love tomodachi life dont get me wrong but rpgs are awesome too)

• Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
  • Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D
  • Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
  • Mario Kart 7
  • New Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Rhythm Heaven Megamix
  • Super Mario 3D Land
  • Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

Hmm, this is a tough one because Animal crossing is all I really play so I don't really remember a time when I didn't play it LOL. Since this is limited to 3DS games, I guess i'd say harvest moon 3D: a new beginning. I also have the lost valley for 3DS, but i'm really not all that into it tbh. I've only played one or two hours into the actual game, and have just neglected it since then. However, i've poured a ton of hours into new beginning even staying up really late in an attempt to make story progression. and start a relationship with neil Without spoiling anything, the story is really interesting to me, and the characters are easily likeable and the art is really nice.

I forgot Pokemon! I hardly go back to it once I complete the main story, but when I do I get obsessed with it all over again.

Last edited:
Ok
Fantasy Life
Tomodachi Life
Disney Magical World

These 3 remind me of each other they are very similar and yet soo different

TERRARIA GOLD STAR this is one of my top games I have spent a lot of time in besides FL

Nintendogs & Cats You just have to love this game there is no equal on Earth The only game to possibly reach this status is a PC game called The Sims by EA & Maxis. The only other equal is Nintendogs for the Ds which I have and I am so glad that the sci-fi house is not so expensive but you cannot change house themes so Mario house Z best, but relly glad they improved the carts

RF4 this game has a combination of 4 inside it on being AC

SoS TrOT this is just a cute game

HMSV yea you can't go wrong with HM

Fashion Forward Style Savvy I had to get this game. I had the game it was compared to which is one of those Imagine games

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok
Fantasy Life
Tomodachi Life
Disney Magical World

These 3 remind me of each other they are very similar and yet soo different

TERRARIA GOLD STAR this is one of my top games I have spent a lot of time in besides FL

Nintendogs & Cats You just have to love this game there is no equal on Earth The only game to possibly reach this status is a PC game called The Sims by EA & Maxis. The only other equal is Nintendogs for the Ds which I have and I am so glad that the sci-fi house is not so expensive but you cannot change house themes so Mario house Z best, but relly glad they improved the carts

RF4 this game has a combination of 4 inside it on being AC

SoS TrOT this is just a cute game

HMSV yea you can't go wrong with HM

Fashion Forward Style Savvy I had to get this game. I had the game it was compared to which is one of those Imagine games

Back