• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Sanrio Villager(s)?

Choose!

• Total voters
Marty! I think the others are cute too (except Rilla) but most of their textures are really messed up. Especially Chai's, and I find her to be really cute for an elephant villager! but again, the textures awful. Marty's the only one who's texture is somewhat smooth and I like his little beret. Which is why he's my favourite mostly because of his seemingly improved texture from the other sanrio villagers. His bio when you walk into his RV is spot on too, it's exactly how i'd imagine him to be. :) Close seconds are Chai and Chelsea. Chelsea reminds me of KPOP for some reason though, lmao.

Last edited:
Chai, she's the only Sanrio card I own so far and I moved her into my town like asap. I love tea, and cinamaroll so it's no wonder that I love her

I don't actually like any of the villagers very much :( i picked ?toile though because i really love Little Twin Stars.

I really love all of them. I like that they add a new look to the villager slate. I picked Toby as my favorite because I love the red and green room theme he has... especially that bridge!!

Rilla!
Me and my pal Rilla were doing some gardening in the morning. :)
qAQpOFO.jpg

Ahhh I love Etoile! I have her in my town right now :>
I also really like Marty, might have him move in if I ever decide to let Beau go.

Back