Choose!

• Total voters

Flare

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7087-8935-1983
Which of the Sanrio Villagers do you like alot?
My favorites are Etoile and Marty! :D

Last edited:
Etoile! I love little twin stars, so its no surprise that she's my favorite.

Marty, the other ones looks kind of creepy to me.

?toile and marty. i don't really like the rest, i'm thinking of having those two in my town one day.

Marty! I love his yellow furniture too.

I'll move him in if Stitches ever decides to move out.

I think I prefer Marty! He has a pretty basic design and the others are a bit too pinkish for me, I guess. I also like Chai but her teacup is a little too big, in my opinion.

I like Toby and ?toile. :)

Chai and Marty are ok too.

Last edited:
Etoile and Chai are my favourites! I don't care for the others. Marty and Toby are okay but Rilla and Chelsea are ugly af.

I love Chai the most. I mean come on, she has such good balance that the teacup never falls off!

I voted for the Sanrio villagers I have in Diamond, so everyone but Rilla. I don't understand why people think Chelsea is ugly, though. She was honestly the one I wanted most before I got the set of 6 amiibo cards. Not gonna lie, I may like Etoile slightly more. However, Chelsea is a close second.

Chai is just too cute. I also voted for Rilla, she's so ugly that she's cute. The others are all really cute too, especially Etoile. I was always kind of confused on how to pronounce her name, but once I figured out how to, I started liking her a little more; it's so pretty sounding!

I love Chai, Etoile, and Marty. But if I had to choose one of three, I'd choose Etoile.

marty. i think he is the cutest, i love his little hat and house and i also love lazy villagers and pompompurin.
i think they're all pretty cute, except for rilla.

?toile & Rilla :) Chelsea has the cutest Sanrio villager design!
I invited Rilla to my campground today, and I'll letting her move into my town.

Back