Amiibo Festival vs. Happy Home Designer.

Which One?

• Amiibo Festival

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Happy Home Designer

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • Neither. Haven't Played/Not Interested.

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters

Flare

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7087-8935-1983
Which of these two do you prefer?

I'm not sure... I haven't play any of those. I was kinda hoping on getting HHD but idk.

I'd say I prefer Happy Home Desinger, though really Festival is just a party game. Honestly both aren't as good as New Leaf combined.

I mean if I had to choose one, I guess that I would pick Amiibo Festival. Only really because I'm a fan of Mario Party-style games and would probably find more enjoyment in it than I would in Happy Home Designer, I guess...

I want to say Happy Home Designer, but I haven't ever played Amiibo Festival, so it wouldn't really be a fair vote. But I enjoy playing HHD once in a while. :'3

I've never played either of these games and most likely never will, but if I was going to play one of them it would probably be Happy Home Designer. The only way I'd ever bother to play amiibo Festival would be if someone else owned it and the accompanying amiibo because I don't have the disposable income for everything necessary, nor do I have the desire even if I had the disposable income. The only Animal Crossing amiibo figures I was/am kind of interested in are Blathers and Celeste since I like birds. :p

I voted neither because I haven't played either of them, but I almost got HHD yesterday. I read some reviews and they said it was just good for helping you design your houses in New Leaf. I probably won't end up playing them either way, sadly.

I can't really speak on behalf of amiibo festival because I haven't really played it, but I did watch a gameplay of amiibo festival and I thought it was alright atleast. It's not terrible but it's not good either, I feel like we could've done without it and nothing would have changed. I heard the game also basically plays for you, but i don't know. I'm kinda neutral about it, I feel like most of the negativity that it gets is from it being a spin off and not a main series game for the wii u which is what most people wanted.

HHD was actually fun for a while, and I remember wanting it really badly because of all the cool furniture. It expands on the interior design side of the series and can keep you playing for quite a bit because of all the tasks/requests you can do for the villagers. I remember playing it non-stop for an entire day. So out of the two i'd say I feel HHD has replay value whereas amiibo festival probably doesn't.

Happy Home Designer is a fun Animal Crossing side-game. I really enjoyed it. Amiibo Festival never looked interesting in the least bit, so I completely passed on it.

Last edited:
I much prefer HHD. I liked it and thought it was good, though I've lost interest in it since I haven't played it in a few weeks (once you finish all the buildings in Main Street, there's really just nothing to do other than design houses for villagers). I will never play amiibo Festival, unless I'm drunk since it's apparently a good drinking game (which is another way of saying never: I don't like alchohol, I'm too used to drinking water).

I can't speak against Amiibo Festival because I don't have it/never played it, but it seems like a cool idea to say the least. Still, I don't think I would want to spend my money on it, I'd rather have a more involved game I guess. In terms of Happy home designer, it's not that it's bad but it's not really a game I can get myself to play that much. I find myself binging on it for a day or two, then I don't play it for weeks or months at a time. It's an okay game as far as games go, but it definitely needs more substance. Though, the same could probably be said of Amiibo Festival so.

Back