• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Venn's Art Shop ( ´ ♡ ` )

hey, are you still accepting people for the queue/for this in general? if so could i get one of my oc (apologies for the rude gesture lol)

Holy hell! *________* This technique and style is GORGEOUS ASF. ♡ You have such crisp and clean lines, and oh my god the hair texture is on point! Goodness gracious I just cannot with this perfection!! *squeals*

I would love to be considered, maybe you'd be interested in drawing my mayor Chai?

Thanks for considering, and please never stop drawing, these masterpieces are too beautiful. ☆☆

Sure! I'll be around for a few more hours to collect payment!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Such cute art! I'd love to offer 200 TBT for two of my kids? 1 | 2

So lovely *u* i'd be glad to!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey, are you still accepting people for the queue/for this in general? if so could i get one of my oc (apologies for the rude gesture lol)

Not rude at all! Of course :)

I would like to have one done and I'll pay with IGB. I was wondering if I could post a picture of my mayor later because I don't have access to the internet right now?

hey! would you consider drawing my oc ayel?
http://toyhou.se/1050255.ayel
100tbt

Certainly. Send the TBT when you can.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like to have one done and I'll pay with IGB. I was wondering if I could post a picture of my mayor later because I don't have access to the internet right now?

Unfortunately I only have narrow windows each week where I can accept IGB, and this one is about to end :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

These are now closed until Friday, when I will be able to accept payments again! ;u;

lovely art! wow, you're so talented ^^ i'll be sure to check in on friday!

Do you do OCs?
If so, I'd love to be added to the queue ^^

Last edited:
Hi! I requested for a commission a while back and I'm wondering why I didn't make it to the list. :(

Here's my post for reference:

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...%239825%3B-)&p=7373038&viewfull=1#post7373038

I'm ready to pay whenever you are. :) If you don't want to do mine, well, that's fine too. :)

Oh, no no! I had to cancel them for a little bit due to connection errors. They're mostly fixed now! I'm around all day today to collect payment!

- - - Post Merge - - -

awww thank you!! i can assume youre an HS fan then? :0
also one of my links broke, here's the updated link!

I was super into HS back in the day. I ran an art blog just for drawing Rosemary :'D

lmk when youre open again! i would love to order something from you <33

Hey, everyone! Sorry for the delay. I just got a new computer because my old one exploded (lol.)

I've moved all my files to the new one, so I'm back in business!

do you have a waitlist, or is that what the 'queue' in the first post is? ;v;

Back