• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What are you going to do this summer?

I have plans of doing some interior decoration changes in my apartment, namely my living room/dining area. Nothing too fancy (not that I CAN do anything fancy), but I'm thinking of having a few pieces changed. I'm thinking of adding a couple of area rugs that really pop, because I currently just have a light grey carpet all over the place. Then I'm thinking of changing my curtains for really good blinds. I'm starting to get annoyed with how much cleaning curtains take, unlike most blinds which you could just wipe down and air dry, and they're good as new again.

Also, maybe I'll start adding a few accent pieces to give more life and character to the area as a whole.

I'm thinking of something like this: a perfect blend of neutral and popping colours.

Capture.jpg

Image credit

I'm going on holiday for 10 days to a quiet island with my family! :) I'm looking forward to it, and I have a party the day after I come back to England. I'll probably be all moody and tired :lemon:

-worry about exam results
-lie in bed
-do some art
-chill w/ boyfriend sometimes

This seems to be the summer of me traveling alone to meet internet friends. So, maybe I get murdered?

I'm traveling around Europe on my bicycle and will then be going to Asia, I didn't have the foresight to bring my DS with me but will make sure I have it for Korea/Japan.

I have plans of doing some interior decoration changes in my apartment, namely my living room/dining area. Nothing too fancy (not that I CAN do anything fancy), but I'm thinking of having a few pieces changed. I'm thinking of adding a couple of area rugs that really pop, because I currently just have a light grey carpet all over the place. Then I'm thinking of changing my curtains for really good blinds. I'm starting to get annoyed with how much cleaning curtains take, unlike most blinds which you could just wipe down and air dry, and they're good as new again.

Also, maybe I'll start adding a few accent pieces to give more life and character to the area as a whole.

I'm thinking of something like this: a perfect blend of neutral and popping colours.

View attachment 205174

Image credit

ouuu this would look awesome! love the colours :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

This seems to be the summer of me traveling alone to meet internet friends. So, maybe I get murdered?

be safe!

now that it's the end of summer...

1. worked a TON at the mall
2. layed around with my dog
3. some light traveling! (Missouri, Minnesota)

I wrote in this thread some time ago saying I'll do yoga and practice Russian, but here I am sleeping and playing video games all day!

I want to try to just in general be more adventurous and actively seek making memories. I also want to make some nice seasonal dishes. And I'm super pumped up for June, which is both my birthday and Pride month.

As for 2018 no idea, hopefully either still do my internship/work practice thing or started another job. Idk I'm just glad if I have stuff to do honestly holidays are p boring.

Back