• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What are you going to do this summer?

gravitycrossing

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
White Cosmos
Tasty Cake
I'm curious to know what you all are gonna be doing this summer! Whether it be going on vacation, working, or sitting in your room all night with a bag of chips and acnl, what are the top 3 things you're going to be doing?

Last edited:
Working and stressing about my future wooo

I'm very exited to say that I intend to go on vacation this summer with my family!

Work outside, get sunburnt, get stuck with people who cause me anxiety :)

this was me last year

i was so desperate i worked with my dad over summer (he's a contractor) and i was surrounded by him and his workers (grown men) all day it was the most uncomfortable thing ev- (ok well, i mean at least my dads workers were nice. but i'll never do it again)
Haha the people in my store are nice but I am the only one who works outside in the parking lot despite the weather conditions. It's nice to get fresh air and all but not when it's raining or hot/cold af. :[

Last edited:
I'll be in upstate New York (near the finger lakes) for around 3 weeks in the beginning of July. After that I'll probably just be working and partying. I might also visit some family in Canada again, but I'm not certain on that yet.

I'll be in upstate New York (near the finger lakes) for around 3 weeks in the beginning of July. After that I'll probably just be working and partying. I might also visit some family in Canada again, but I'm not certain on that yet.
sounds fun! i heard toronto has a duck festival or something

Last edited:
sounds fun!

if you're visiting canada, come to toronto for canada day (july 1st). Were gonna have the worlds biggest duck here, and apparently we spent nearly $200k on it. glad to know tax money is being put to good use

I was actually in Toronto/Brampton this weekend! I think I'll be visiting again some point in august.

Yeah, your taxes are so high! 13% for clothing was a lot considering there's no tax on it here in Jersey

I was actually in Toronto/Brampton this weekend! I think I'll be visiting again some point in august.

Yeah, your taxes are so high! 13% for clothing was a lot considering there's no tax on it here in Jersey

whaaaaaat

Last edited:
going 2 have 2 go to where we usually stay in the summer for a few weeks. aside from that lol idk probably lie in my bed being sad

Going to grandma on mom's side, attending some concerts I hope and hopefully spend some time with my bf :blush:

Work on my portfolio and start applying to jobs. Maybe go to Comic-con since I got connections. :cool:

japan japan japan japan japan. <3
in the summer heat </3
but japan. <3

IDK but I already have 3 different ****IG flights book and I'm still pissed about the **** plane internet I was overcharged for.

My boring adult life only allows me 9 working days of vacation (so 11 days including a weekend). I'm going to go to Japan! I'm living in another country right now so my mom and brother are going to meet up with me there. I live really close too, around a 2 hour flight. I went there during winter at well but I couldn't fit all the things I wanted to do in that time (again, because my boring adult life *shakes fist*). They don't sell Nintendo Switches here so I'll probably pick one up there and some games while I'm at it. I feel sorry for my mom because she wants to sight see but I'm pretty sure my brother and I want a couple days to do nerdy gamer/anime things haha.

Back