• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What are you going to do this summer?

I'm working full time until classes start up again in August, so that doesn't leave me much time for anything like vacation. My school got out in April, so I went to D.C. in May before I started working all these hours which was lots of fun! But now I just work and go out with friends a few nights a week.

This summer I plan to get a job and start my training as a nurse technician. ^^

taking summer courses, playing A LOT of acnl, sleeping, reading, learning how to style my hair ;)

Just like you, I'm very excited to go to uni omg. I'm actually going out-of-state so I'm also a little nervous! I'm not sure whether I can afford a tour of the university because I need to save up for tuition. I'll play loads of Animal Crossing this summer, I feel. I'll also need to shop for clothes because we don't have a dress code and I'll be living in the dorms :)

I'm currently working as a volunteer tutor for preparing high school students for the PSAT and in about 2 weeks I'm going to visit family in Colombia!

Since I'm in uni my summer is essentially May to August. Doing 2 mini semesters for my degree. I have exams for the first one next week and my second mini semester starts in July.

1. going to Thailand for a vacation
2. going to Las Vegas for another vacation
3. exercise

Last edited:
Going away for Christmas holidays ^-^ (So I don't have to work in January!)

Going to a convention. I enjoy seeing how creative people are for cosplay. Plus, you can't go wrong with getting tons of streetpasses. ;)

Going to the beach more often. I've hardly gone ever since I've moved.

Double post, silly site x_x

Last edited:
No even summer yet the harsh sun has kicking my ass. rip

work, work, and work, just like every other season. D: i'm really hoping to get to the beach at least twice though!

Back