• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

United States Looking for Welcome amiibo! Offering DnM+ GameCube e-Cards and other minor stuff

Lazyrs9090

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (13) +
Hey there! I just got back into Animal Crossing, and I found out that Welcome amiibo are just about out of print. It's a shame because I love the feeling of opening a brand new pack!

Unfortunately for me, I don't have much amiibo cards to offer. Though, if you're a serious Animal Crossing collector, you're in luck. I have out-of-print e-Reader cards from the GameCube era. These cards are much more better than the amiibo cards because they all have cute biographies for each character. Among these villager cards are player cards and a music card. Player cards have pictures of the playable humans and have mini game data on them. The only music card I'm offering is Only Me, which features the original album artwork of the song. You can read more about how cool the e-Reader cards were right here.

ereader.jpg

The_Back_of_Cube%27s_E-Reader_Card.jpg
PECPAF3Jback.jpg
be4a6e533be6bb6d1fa269f5a98848c4.jpg

Please read my terms before initiating a trade! To emphasize, these e-Reader cards are NOT amiibo!

Here are the Welcome amiibo cards I'm looking for:
1 Vivian
4 Piper
5 Paolo
7 Stella
9 Huck
11 Boris
12 Wade
13 Carrie
14 Ketchup
16 Stu
17 Ursala
20 Billy
26 Sandy
27 Claude
29 Julia
30 Louie - bella1008
33 Ellie - bella1008
36 Candi
37 Leopold
38 Spike
40 Tad
41 Norma - evetype
42 Gonzo
43 Sprocket - bella1008
47 Buzz
48 Cleo
50 Tasha
Here are the cards I'm offering:
P01 Boy 1
P02 Girl 1
P03 Boy 2
P04 Girl 2
2 Rover
4 Tom Nook (Nook's Cranny Uniform)
5 Tortimer (Japanese appearance) - bella1008
6 Mr. Resetti
7 Blathers - bella1008
9 Mabel
10 Kapp'n
11 Bob - bella1008
12 Mitzi - bella1008
16 Elina
18 Portia
19 Peanut
20 Caroline
22 O'Hare
23 Bill
26 Biff
27 Lobo - zeppeli
28 Dobie - Zeppeli & evetype
31 Rhoda
32 Plucky
35 Chevre
36 Bangle
37 Rowan - bella1008
38 Buck
39 Annalise
41 June
42 Cheri
43 Apollo
44 Cube
45 Boomer - bella1008
47 Yodel - Zeppeli
48 Faith
50 Flossie
51 Pinky
52 Nibbles
54 Scoot
55 Boris
58 Kody
59 Pierce
61 Bones
62 Dora
65 Tom Nook (Nook'n'Go uniform)
66 Pelly
70 Jingle
71 Redd
72 Olivia
73 Stinky
74 Purrl
76 Eunice
77 Baabara
78 Dozer
79 Grizzly
80 Cookie
82 Filbert
84 Doc
86 Pompom
87 Derwin
90 Samson
92 Curly
93 Lucy
98 Jay
100 Puddles
101 Lily - bella1008
102 Camofrog
103 Boots
105 Tybalt - evetype
106 Cyrano
107 Yuka
108 Elmer
109 Peaches
111 Poncho
112 Peewee
115 Kitt
116 Buzz
117 Roald
118 Aurora - bella1008
131 Cashmere
Welcome Card
M01 Only Me
P09 Boy 5
P12 Girl 6
2 Rover
6 Mr. Resetti
63 Copper
105 Yuka
116 Aurora
204 Jack
273 Tank
10 Sylvana
5 Kapp'n
10 Pascal
15 Tortimer
16 Lyle
22 Leonardo
40 Gigi
48 Sterling
54 Deena
56 Bangle
68 Clyde
70 Biff
79 Truffles
83 Annalisa
My terms for trading
  • Trading within US only (sorry, don't have experience shipping internationally)
  • I can trade 3 DnM+ cards or 2 HHD cards for one of your amiibo cards. Everything else is 1-for-1
  • All of my cards are in new or like new condition. I expect the condition of your cards to be the same.
  • I send cards in card sleeves, toploaders, and a teambag. I don't expect you to package them as fancily, but please be courteous
  • If you're interested in a trade, post here before PM'ing me
  • We will swap photos of the cards we are trading before agreeing to the trade
  • If you've expressed interest in a card, I will put your username in the list so that others know that the card is on hold for you. After about 5 days and you do not follow up with me, I'll remove your name from the hold
  • It doesn't matter to me which region your card comes from
  • Note: The pictures I've posted are pictures I googled, they do not reflect what I have to offer

You'll notice that some of the items I've listed have [brackets] on them. That's because I don't remember their English names and I'll update it when I have the time.
If you have any questions regarding trading, please let me know!
Additionally, even if you're not interested in trading but have questions about the Nintendo e-Reader, ask away! It's my favorite Nintendo accessory ever, and I love talking about it.

Last edited:
Alright, TBT! No responses yet. Hopefully this will at least get some interest.

This time around, I'll offer 3 DnM+ cards for a Welcome amiibo card!

Do you have both English and Japanese Rover?
If so, would you trade WA Tybalt for Rover, Dobie and Yodel?

I can put those three cards on you on hold. However, for the English cards, those are just 1-for-1 trades. Let me know if you still want to proceed!

Wait I'm confused lol
for welcome amiibo cards, you're offering 3 DbM+ cards, right? Or did I misread?

I didn't want both the English and Japanese Rover's, I just saw that someone else had asked for Rover, too, so I was wondering which was available for my trade haa

sorry for the confusion lmao, I was wanting to do the 3 Japanese ones for the Welcome Amiibo one

Oh, I see. I thought you were asking for both versions. It's all good :p

I'll PM you further details!

I sent you a pm c: one small question though do any of your Japanese e reader cards happen to be Clyde? I know you can't remember the names and I'm clueless to Japanese. He's the yellow horse! Ty for your time c:

Last edited:
Looks like I didn't get any PMs from you. As for Clyde, he didn't exist in the GameCube games so he doesn't have an e-Reader card :p

Oh yeah you're right I totally forgot about that! Poor guy didn't come til City Folk my bad! Oh my pm must've not sent! I'm interested in a few of your English e reader cards and I have Hornsby Bitty and ike! Do you do 2 of yours for mine? I was a little unsure about that in your post!

Yes, so for English cards, those would be 1-for-1. Let me know which two English cards you want, and I can PM you a picture of them!

Oh, I misread your post, I thought you wanted to trade two cards. I'll put those three cards on hold for you. When I get home from work, I can send the pictures to you!

Edit: Just in case some of you want to see what the English cards look like:
wS2IMIl.jpg

Last edited:
My younger brother heard you have e-reader cards, and wanted me to ask if you'd trade w/ him lol
he has Boyd and June, and would like to trade for Lobo, Chief, Resetti Brothers, Bob, Ankha and Porter from the Japanese set, if that's doable!

Definitely! I updated my post to have those cards on hold.
5kbBEZG.jpg

Last edited:
Hello! I'm interested in these Japanese cards: Blathers, Tortimer, Bob, Mitzi, Rowan, Boomer, Cookie, Lily and Aurora and I have WA 30 Louie, 33 Ellie and 43 Sprocket that I can trade for them! PM me if you're interested! Thanks!

Back