• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

question about importing a 3ds

ok.sean

actually not ok
Bells
Switch
7820-3205-7436
Father's Day Carnation
if i were to import the white 3ds thats from play asia (singapore, U.A.E., Saudi Arabia) which plays english games, could i do a system transfer from an american 3ds?

Both systems have to be from the same region, as the NNID can't be linked between regions.

Last edited:
I highly doubt it since they're still locked to specific regions.

Pretty much, as far as I know most things are region locked there and tied to that and system.

I'd assume you'd have to make a new NNID (preferable with another e-mail than your old NNID) if you import another region system. I recently got a Japanese 3DS LL (old model that is) and I just made a new NNID since I deleted my old one anyways, I don't think it would work since they have different languages as well.

Back