Selling Sun/Moon Custom Pokémon Service! All Pokémon Included Mythical! Update 30-06-2017!

Sorry I was afk, adding you now. I think my chars name is Yuck!!!...

Friend Code: 1951-3144-3457
Player Name: Sheila
Order: Glaceon and Umbreon
TBT: 30

Let me know if you want the bells before or after trade. Also I have an old 3ds LL so if it takes some extra time booting up that's why.

Friend Code: 1951-3144-3457
Player Name: Sheila
Order: Glaceon and Umbreon
TBT: 30

Let me know if you want the bells before or after trade. Also I have an old 3ds LL so if it takes some extra time booting up that's why.

Your trade is ready! :)

I have a question do you have a mew or mewtwo I would like them on my sun and moon so i can use the stone that came with my game plus those are my favorite Pokemon any chance I can pay you 45 bells for those Pokemon + 1 random my friend code is in the side bar also what game do you prefer to trade to iv'e never traded Pokemon on any of the Pokemon games accept wonder trade so you will have to walk me through it?

Send me a pm and ill try to get back with you I have rl stuff to do?

Thanks

I have a question do you have a mew or mewtwo I would like them on my sun and moon so i can use the stone that came with my game plus those are my favorite Pokemon any chance I can pay you 45 bells for those Pokemon + 1 random my friend code is in the side bar also what game do you prefer to trade to iv'e never traded Pokemon on any of the Pokemon games accept wonder trade so you will have to walk me through it?

Send me a pm and ill try to get back with you I have rl stuff to do?

Thanks

PMed you. :)

Friend Code: 2896-1637-5597
Player Name: Nicolas
Order: Slowbro and Slowking if you have them
TBT: 30? :)

Back