Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Flower Glow Wand
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
hey guys!! its been a long tim since i was on here and ive spent it trying to improve! please tell me what you think, how much it might be worth, tips + tricks and anything else !! thank you so much :)
3kgBKD9.png

Last edited:
Cool! I really like the character design. The doodle-y tattoos she has is cute. It's nice how you created movement like her ribbon sash and her necklace; it really gives off a nice floaty vibe. Too bad though the spear she's holding got cut off; I think that was just a sizing issue?

I think the only thing I'd point out is her head and feet are a little small?
(I can't give any redline corrections because I'm being cheap where I don't want to pay for Photoshop yet until I need it.)

I'd like to know who this character is and your inspirations! It's lovely.

aaah this is so cute! you've improved so much! the shading is super nice and not pillowey, and the flow on the skirt and sash are great! the only thing i would say is the knees have kno real definition(? its hard to explain, but basically the two parts of the leg seem to blend together a little too much), and the hand on the spear(?) is a little wonky - [this] is a really good reference for hands on poles/tubes!
keep up the great work! :D

^tysm !! YES THE KNEES OMG they looked good traditionally but when i digitalized they looks like sausages :/ i might draw again later today so ill try n practice !! also her name is beth and she works as a tattoo artist in the day and a magical girl by night c: she supa cute and ilhvm !!

she's beautiful *_______* I'm nowhere near good enough at drawing to give advice, but I think you're talented! one thing I would try would be coloring lines, though I think she's pretty much perfect already

WOOZI

and i love that drawing it's fricking amazing i love

Really like the designs of both of your drawings here! They look so badass :D

For the first drawing though I would like to point out that the anatomy looks somehow off? I don't really know how to put this into words properly but maybe I can say that some parts of the body are bent wrong (Especially the legs and torso)? I can't really type what I want to say into words so I'll just suggest that you can do the pose yourself (maybe even take a picture of it) and use it as reference for the anatomy to improve your art. :D (If you don't want to take pictures of yourself, go ahead and search some reference pictures online. There's no harm in doing so ^^)
Same goes for the second drawing, but this time mostly on the arms.

Other than a few anatomy mistakes here and there, I do like your art style and how you draw your characters in dynamic poses. I have no doubt that you'll only get better and better. Just keep on drawing and you'll eventually get to the level you want to be :D

Back