• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What do you want to take in College/ University?

gravitycrossing

Bells
White Cosmos
Tasty Cake
To those of you in/ past post secondary, what are you taking/ what did you take? And to those who aren't, what do you want to take when you're older and in college or university?

Last edited:
I completed my bachelor's of Commerce majoring in human resources. Last year I got a job in my field, and the environment was so toxic, it left me on several medications and hours of therapy.

I have zero interest going back into that field.

I want to major in Medical. Really want to become a Doctor. :eek:

I completed my bachelor's of Commerce majoring in human resources. Last year I got a job in my field, and the environment was so toxic, it left me on several medications and hours of therapy.

I have zero interest going back into that field.

interesting. my mom tried to get me to go into this but i really have no interest. i hope you're recovering okay :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

I want to major in Medical. Really want to become a Doctor. :eek:

i did too, pediatrician specifically, but im not good at maths/ sciences haha

I want to major in folkloristics or religious studies. I applied to study them this spring but there's still a month left until the results come out. Social policy and development studies seem really interesting, too. I'd be cool to study a degree in 2 subjects but it'd either take ages or be tons of work so idk.

I'm undecided atm. My top three choices are Psychology, English, and Political Science, International Relations and Sociology. Which one I end up studying in September depends on how my exams go in June.

interesting. my mom tried to get me to go into this but i really have no interest. i hope you're recovering okay :/ [QUOTE/]

Thank you. I am doing very well. I stopped my medication back in February. I still have a few bad days, and struggle with anxiety but it's getting better. I also took a non-attendance job, which helps a lot.

I love the theory of it, I love the fact that you can help people and I do miss it. The people at my old workplace just scarred me from it.

Last edited:
I used to take film classes and could probably scrape together for a major in that and get some cultural degree idk lol.

Would love to take Portuguese classes though, I miss studying languages a bit.

As of tomorrow at about noon I'll be done my second year of medical school! Since I'm in North America that means I also had to complete an undergraduate degree in biochemistry. Applying to medicine is probably the best decision I've ever made, I absolutely love it!

Hopefully I will finish my Kinesiology major by next year. I'm hoping to go torwards medical school or physical therapy :)

interesting. my mom tried to get me to go into this but i really have no interest. i hope you're recovering okay :/ [QUOTE/]

Thank you. I am doing very well. I stopped my medication back in February. I still have a few bad days, and struggle with anxiety but it's getting better. I also took a non-attendance job, which helps a lot.

I love the theory of it, I love the fact that you can help people and I do miss it. The people at my old workplace just scarred me from it.

Ahh I understand. People can be terrible sometimes :( I'm really sorry you had to go through that, but I'm glad to hear you're doing better :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

As of tomorrow at about noon I'll be done my second year of medical school! Since I'm in North America that means I also had to complete an undergraduate degree in biochemistry. Applying to medicine is probably the best decision I've ever made, I absolutely love it!

A Super Duper Congratulations to you! :D

Back