Would you date someone you met over ACNL?

gravitycrossing

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
White Cosmos
Tasty Cake
An ac friend of mine once asked me if i'd ever date anyone i met over acnl and i thought it was a pretty interesting question. Would you?

personally, i wouldn't date them on the game by itself, but i would talk to them outside of ac and then decide. Unlikely, but i mean in a sense it's kinda like online dating, i guess. But i mean as long as they live in the same country as me and we share interests, then i'd be up for it.

Last edited:
I met my best friend in the whole wide world and very possibly future life partner online, and so I have to say yes.

I'm not opposed to the idea if I got to know them outside of ACNL and the Internet too.
I met one of my best friends online so you never know what kind of person you'll find!

Probably not like idk I just can't get behind online dating but to each their own of course

I met my two best friends in the world because of acnl. Well....originally that's why I came to this forum. We've also met in person recently so :3c

Absolutely not. I like older men and they typically aren't playing animal crossing lmao

Been there, done that. Turned into my most regrettable relationship I've ever entered into. I would definitely not do it again. Especially the way the site has been lately.

Ugh, no lol. I remember in the acww days when there were 10-14 year olds dating lmaoooo

Absolutely not. I like older men and they typically aren't playing animal crossing lmao

Ahaha I have no problem if my partner is into ACNL (though they'd have to be close to my age lmao) but it is a little weird coincidentally finding someone my age into the game especially among all these kids. Plus animal crossing is kind of my guilty pleasure. I'd rather meet friends through it than a potential partner :'D

Ahaha I have no problem if my partner is into ACNL (though they'd have to be close to my age lmao) but it is a little weird coincidentally finding someone my age into the game especially among all these kids. Plus animal crossing is kind of my guilty pleasure. I'd rather meet friends through it than a potential partner :'D

I feel like once you reach a certain age you can't really relate to the community any more and the age group is so young usually. :U

Back