• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Let's talk about... Diana.

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Bells
Hey there!
So i was thinking in make a thread about this Villager. I know she's popular, but i'm not doing this because of that and i don't give my opinion based in that fact.

My opinion:
I think the Snooty personality fit her really well, i think she could fit in lots of towns, his house and design are cool (my guess) and his facial expressions can be simple, but i don't know they make me laugh and Deers are one of my favorite species in the whole game.
I know lots of people have her because of his popularity, but maybe other have her because they like the Villager.

What about you? You like this Snooty Deer?

She is one of my absolute favorites! Her house both inside and out fits her so well and goes great in my town. Popularity doesn't occur to me because I'm the one who plays in my town so I need to be happy with who is in it! She does seem a little harder to befriend than other snooty villagers but I like the challenge haha. :)

Last edited:
She kind of reminds me of some sort of frosty colorful pastel ice cream.

She's nice, her quote is one of my favorites!
Although I slightly dislike her house, she's still pretty great.

Diana is one of my favourite villagers, and my second favourite deer behind Fauna! I also love her house and her design palette.

I sent her a pretty funny letter when she moved into my town. I mean, I love snooties and crankies, but it was sort of a 'dry threat'. ;)

I think she's real cute as a snooty. Plus I like the character design of the deer villagers. Though, she isn't a dream villager for me, so when she wants to dip, I'll let her.

At first I did not like her much, but now she lives in my town I really like her.

She's always managed to weasel her way into my town, reset after reset, so I'm pretty sick of her, but I do appreciate the dedication. She does also have a pretty cute design and house.

Diana is a villager i've tried to like but I just can't really. I love her design and house and I think she's stunning but for some reason she's very hard to like for me. Whenever i've talked to her she has this aura to her that comes off as her being a bit of a snob, compared to my other snooties that i've had. Which is probably why she hasn't grown on me a whole lot. I want to like a lot more of the deers in the series because I think the character models are cute, but I just can't.

I think she's overrated. I doubt she's in most people towns for a reason besides her pastel look.

Diana just happens to be one of my Dreamies and one of the two Deer living in my town right now...I love the Deer Villagers...and she has always been one of my favs.

i never really liked her look, (overall not a fan of makeup on villagers) but i think she was a starter in one of my old towns and she really grew on me. plus i love her house, it's sooo pretty.

I think she's overrated. I doubt she's in most people towns for a reason besides her pastel look.

What point is having any villager if not their looks? Genuinely asking. I pick villagers based solely off their looks, if I don't think they're attractive in any way I don't want them in my town.

She's one of my favorites. Her design is gorgeous. I don't know if it's because of her rich house or something but she seems to act a lot more snooty than the other snooty types. I really love that. Her and Muffy make for great times. xD

i like the colours in her design and in her home and i think she's one of the best snooty villagers.

As a collector of snooties, I adore her. She is utterly elegant- her appearance and her home. Her catchphrase makes her sound so sing-song. Everything about her is soothing yet sylish.

Back