• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Golden Axe, Landscaping

Koopa K

Bells
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Father's Day Carnation
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (42) +
Hello! I just started a new town and I need some supplies! Help a girl out please! I currently need:

Golden Axe: 5 TBT would be preferred, but no more than 10 TBT.

Holly/Sweet Olive/White Azalea: 2 TBT each

Cedars: 2 TBT each

Saplings: 2 TBT each

Purple Flowers (Hybrid): 2 TBT each

Clovers: 2 TBT each

Mushrooms: 1 TBT each

Red Flowers/Purple Non-Hybrid Flowers: since they grow naturally I'm not going to pay for these, however if you have a bunch I'd gladly accept!

Delivery is preferred, although pick-up would be fine as well. Thank you!

Last edited:
Thank you so much! I probably need about 30 cedars, 30 holly starts, and possibly 30 clovers depending on if you have those. Also, as many red/ purple non-hybrids (grow naturally) as you can spare. Also, a golden axe would be very good.

Thank you so much! I probably need about 30 cedars, 30 holly starts, and possibly 30 clovers depending on if you have those. Also, as many red/ purple non-hybrids (grow naturally) as you can spare. Also, a golden axe would be very good.

I have 30 cedars, and non-hybrids red flowers that you can have for free. I don't have any clovers nor spare golden axe though. I am sorry about that. I thought you needed cedar, sapling, white azaleas and sweet olive. I just sold all my holly yesterday so I won't have any of them till next month or so.

I'll take thirty sweet olives as well, I'm not too picky. 120 TBT total, would prefer delivery. I'll add your Friend Code. Thank you so mich

I'll take thirty sweet olives as well, I'm not too picky. 120 TBT total, would prefer delivery. I'll add your Friend Code. Thank you so mich
Okay, I usually sell my cedar for 1tbt each :) and give 10% discount so 81tbt is fine:) let me grab them from my storage.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just check my storage again and I only have 28 olive:( I am very sorry about that. I can adjust the total to 77tbt

Omg thank you! You are an angel thank you for the discount! Just comment or VM me when you're ready to come over; my town's a huge mess but I'm working on it!

Back