• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Which new cranky?

Which new cranky?

• Butch

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • Buzz

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Ganon

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Gonzo

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Kabuki

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Spike

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters

Moonfish

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Shadow Kitty Plush
Dreamy Bear Plush
Bee Plush
Clownfish Plush
Dino Plush
Sheep Plush
Dreamy Party Popper
Moon Ball
Pokéball
Love Ball
Hello! I just got Murphys pic so I'm thinking about moving in a new cranky type. :) Although Murphy is my BFF, I might want to keep him around too. I really enjoy cranky types, so I may even move in a new cranky and kick out a peppy or normal type instead of Murphy.

I voted for Kabuki! His face just screams cranky! He's my personal favorite! In a Japanese Zen town he's the perfect Cranky <3

Buzz and Spike! I loved them from gamecube ^^ When I was a kid I would pretend that I was dating Buzz lol

I say Butch. He is so adorable in his own way and though he can be mean he is in a funny way and will still be caring toward you once you become friends with him.

I voted for Butch. I have Butch and Kabuki in my town currently and I really like both of them but Butch is such a sweetheart, I prefer him.

Kabuki looks awesome and has great furniture though. Depends on what you're looking for.

Out of all of them I quite like the look of Buzz. Although Butch is a good fit too. I don't see many people with Buzz so that's kind of the reason why he intrigues me. He also has a really,really nice design for an eagle and his design fits his personality to a t. (I think he's an eagle?) anyway I really like his design. Butch is also a good fit too imo because I had him in a wild world town and he was the sweetest. Before I met Chief he was my favourite cranky.

I friggin LOVE Butch!! I always have lol. I had him for a long time in City Folk, but I resetted my town a lot in City Folk because I was young and stupid XD

i like butch, kabuki and ganon. i'd probably go with butch though since he's really sweet to me

Last edited:
I like Kabuki, he looks great and he has a nice house with a good interieur.

aBT18sv.jpg
I like Gonzo the kranky koala out of this group.I think he might be Sydney's dad.

I used to have Kabuki in my town, so I'm partial to either him or Butch. My favorite cranky is Lobo but he's not on your list :p

I voted for butch, but Kabuki would be a close second I think.

I feel like Butch would match your other villagers better, but Kabuki could have his own area of Japanese PWP's and it could look good. depends on what you're looking for.

Back