• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Updated & running! | Lucky Cat Shack

Status
Not open for further replies.

WinterSadie

Fruit noodle
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Green Candy
Leif
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (24) +
Welcome to The Lucky Cat Shack!
Why was the Original closed?
Because the thread was sorta dead, I had customers before the hybrids were ready, scaring off any to come.

I'm Buying hybrids, bushes, sets and a Custom Path for my town! I am also selling everything that isn't on here, including Pro Designs. I pay & accept IGB. Selling as well!

Shop Hours

7-10 AM & 3PM HST
Info/Prices (Buying)

Flowers: 10k Per Dozen or 500 for each individual flower.
Orange and White lilies, tulips, cosmos and roses.

Bushes: 3k per bush
Pink hydrangeas, white azaleas and Y. hibiscuses.
Sets & Missing pieces
I will pay what you paid for them.

Info/Prices

Pro Designs (These are Commissions, so please PM me for these.)
In the Convo, we can discuss a price.

Flowers & Bushes
Tell me what you want, and I'll get breeding! Time travelling makes it easy.

Name your bush, I can TT and get it for you.

Weeding & Gardening service!
I offer a service to take care of your town! Cutting down trees, pulling up weeds, flower arrangements, whatever it is, I can do it. Just name a price!

Perfect Fruit
I can offer you any fruit, any amount. Depending on what you want, I will deliver it as William, Sadie, Henry, or Perry.
Availability:
All fruits available 24/7, unlimited stock.

Villager service now in Villager trading plaza as Purple's little animals!

Future Services
Orderable Item Delivery

Visitable RVs: Timmy & Tommy, Winter Isabelle, Tom Nook, Digby, Murphy, & Any Sanrio. I had Mabel's amiibo but I lost her :')
Anyways, Happy Shopping!

Last edited:
can we have a couple examples of your pro designs, please?

I can order the pieces of the exotic series that you're missing. You can have them for free, just it will take a little time for them to arrive in the mail. About 40 minutes from when I'm posting this, to be specific.

Also, the DLC for the Gracie series was only in City Folk, the Gracie dresser. That item is not in New Leaf.

Last edited:
Alright, thanks!
And editing that out, thanks for the help!

Last edited:
I have the ten exotic items you want ready to give you now. Are you available for me to drop them off?

If you want to upload screenshots from your 3DS, just use the built-in 3DS browser.

And are you ready for me to give you those exotic items now?

Last edited:
Okay, I added you. Please open your gate, and I'll drop off the exotic stuff.

Hi, would you be able to come and sort my flowers out? I hired someone to do it for me and they left half way through and I haven't been able to get through to them. I just need them all in order on my beach if that's okay?

Hi, would you be able to come and sort my flowers out? I hired someone to do it for me and they left half way through and I haven't been able to get through to them. I just need them all in order on my beach if that's okay?

Yes! I can do that. What's the point if your not even gonna finish the job? I am available right now actually. I just need you to add me back!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! May I buy all of your pink hybrids?

Sure! When are you available?

Last edited:
Yes, I will accept IGB as I need some for my new town. I can offer any seasonal as I am a TTer.

Could you checkout my thread and see if you have anything on the list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back