Pumpkin Cupcake
Feedback
100% (221) +
Trading In-Game Bells for Bell Tree Bells

tumblr_lop8i9s5cK1qf72le.png

I'm going to use what seems to be the pretty standard rate
200K IGB = 1 TBT

so just multiply the amount of TBT you want to give me by 200k
and then that's the amount I will give you!

barrinhas-divisorias-cute-kawaii-photoscape-shopping-by-thataschultz20110925-4875743_3pSDD.gif

to make things easier, here's some multiples

5 TBT = 1mil IGB
10 TBT = 2mil IGB
20 TBT = 4mil IGB
30 TBT = 6mil IGB
40 TBT = 8mil IGB
50 TBT = 10mil IGB
100 TBT = 20mil IGB

barrinhas-divisorias-cute-kawaii-photoscape-shopping-by-thataschultz20110925-4875743_3pSDD.gif

I would personally prefer to do the Re-Tail method if you're receiving a lot of bells
Re-Tail method is where you put random items, such as fruit, flowers, seashells etc, for sale for the maximum price each - 999,999 bells - and i then buy them and give them back to you! as far as i know, the bells do not go into your ABD straight away, I think it's the next day!

however if your order is fairly small, I'm totally fine with a regular drop-off!

☆ RULES ☆

Please send the TBT when I'm in your town, or directly before we trade

I will either reply to you on here or in PM, if I reply here, I will like your post to notify you - I don't plan on hounding you for the trade, if I don't hear back from you! So be sure to message me if you still want to go ahead!

I will always give Wi-Fi Feedback once trade is complete - it's not necessary to return, but is greatly appreciated!

☆ORDER FORM ☆

Amount of IGB You're Looking For:
Amount of TBT You're Giving:
Re-Tail Method or Regular Drop-Off:
FC:
Mayor Name:
Town Name:

Last edited:
Could I also trade 25 TBT for 5 mil IGB? I'm gonna get home soon so that's when I'll transfer them. Also, could you please explain the Re-Tail method to me? I've never heard of it.

Could I also trade 25 TBT for 5 mil IGB? I'm gonna get home soon so that's when I'll transfer them. Also, could you please explain the Re-Tail method to me? I've never heard of it.

yes of course!! but I actually need to get going soon so maybe we could do this tomorrow instead? :D

I just got home. If your still online, we can trade right now, but if tomorrow works better, I can do that too.

okay great, I'm just doing another quick trade but I'll VM you when I'm ready to see if you are too :D

Ohhh is the Re-Tail method putting something for sale in Re-tail at like 5 million bells so you don't need to drop all of the bell bags? That's really smart actually!

Ohhh is the Re-Tail method putting something for sale in Re-tail at like 5 million bells so you don't need to drop all of the bell bags? That's really smart actually!

thanks for trading!!

update: going to bed now, but if anyone still wants to trade, then please reply here and I'll check the thread in the morning!

Good morning, afternoon or evening, depending on where you are right now.

I would like to trade some TBT for IGB. Hm... 70 TBT for 14mil IGB? Does that sound right?

Explain to me the re-tail method? It has been roughly one year since I last played ACNL and I am rusty.

Thank you :3

if you'll still be wanting tbt, could i do 30 tbt for 6 mil? :>

Last edited:
I'd be happy to give you 30TBT for 6 mill IGB. I'm still a bit new here and have never gone through this process so you might have to tell me what to do :p

whoa, lots of new comments since last night lol!

thanks guys, I'll message you all right away, it'll be easier!

Back