Trading ☆ IGB for TBT ☆

sure thing! ^^

are you available now for me to come over? :D
also I added that FC and it says it's incorrect! :)

Yes, I am!

Oh, and apparently I typed it incorrectly; 0533-9778-7054 should work. Sorry about that! I'll add you and open my gate.

Yes, I am!

Oh, and apparently I typed it incorrectly; 0533-9778-7054 should work. Sorry about that! I'll add you and open my gate.

sorry, I was just doing another quick trade!

I'll be over asap!
thanks for sending the bells!!

Amount of IGB You're Looking For: 10mil
Amount of TBT You're Giving: 50
Re-Tail Method or Regular Drop-Off: Re-tail
FC: 1220-6802-0469
Mayor Name: Queen
Town Name: England

thanks x

Last edited:
Amount of IGB You're Looking For: 10mil
Amount of TBT You're Giving: 50
Re-Tail Method or Regular Drop-Off: Re-tail
FC: 1220-6802-0469
Mayor Name: Queen
Town Name: England

thanks x

thanks so much!
I'll be available in about 10 mins!
I'll PM you to see if you're free too! :)

Alright! Also, since there are only 8 spaces, I'm gonna add three more items at 999k and 10 bells to complete the 10mil.

sounds perfect, thank you!!
I'm actually ready now, if you are too? :D

I'll add you either way!!

Hi! Could I get 20mil for 100 TBT? Sorry for not using the order form, I'm on mobile and I can't copy/paste it. All my info should be in my sidebar and/or my signature. Thanks so much!

cool, are you available to trade now? :D
i'll add you in the mean time anyway!

I'm so sorry for the super late reply! I was available but I somehow lost track of the thread at the time. I'm going to add you and subscribe here, so everything works out this time! I am so sorry for the inconvenience!

I'm so sorry for the super late reply! I was available but I somehow lost track of the thread at the time. I'm going to add you and subscribe here, so everything works out this time! I am so sorry for the inconvenience!

that's fine!
let me know when you're available again!

We should try and arrange a time or something, since from looking on your profile we're in really different timezones ><;

We should try and arrange a time or something, since from looking on your profile we're in really different timezones ><;

well are you available now? ^^ because I am!!

but if not, yes, we should sort out a time!
let me know what's best!

I'm usually on in the evenings, Japan time. Today I have volleyball from 7 to 9 though so after that would be best, I think. I think that would be around 7 or 8 hours earlier for you, probably ><;

hi! could i do 20 tbt for 4 million igb? we can use the re-tail method. my fc is on the side, my mayor's name is amanda and my town's name is aincrad. just let me know if and when you wanna do the trade (~:

I'm usually on in the evenings, Japan time. Today I have volleyball from 7 to 9 though so after that would be best, I think. I think that would be around 7 or 8 hours earlier for you, probably ><;

are you available now? you seem to be online! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi! could i do 20 tbt for 4 million igb? we can use the re-tail method. my fc is on the side, my mayor's name is amanda and my town's name is aincrad. just let me know if and when you wanna do the trade (~:

thanks! I'll pm you!!

are you available now? you seem to be online! :)

I don't think I was looking at the timestamp :O I wonder why it seemed like I was ><;

I'm on now, I'll check every once in a while until I go to bed :p

---

edit: heading to bed now.
Tomorrow I'll be free the whole evening so we should be able to find a time that works for both of us!

Last edited:
Could I have 2 mil IGB for 10 TBT?
I'm okay with either the retail method or the regular drop off.
My FC is 2724-4066-5680
Mayor Percy of Elysium :)

Amount of IGB You're Looking For: 2 mil
Amount of TBT You're Giving: 10 TBT
Re-Tail Method or Regular Drop-Off: Whichever you're more comfortable with :)
FC: 4785-9273-6869
Mayor Name: Varil
Town Name: Oak

Last edited:
Back