Buying clothing wishlist {1 item left!}

um i have 6 villagers, i just started. but you can get signatures from them anyway, ill make them move out later

thank you~ sorry it won't take long
im ready whenver you are

Last edited:
ok, i'm ready! please open whenever~
also, what's your town fruit? for reasons

my gates have been open for awhile now, and my town fruit are peaches :)

Last edited:
my gates have been open for awhile now, and my town fruit are peaches :)

Every time I try and ask porter, he alwasy comes up with nothing, like your town isn't there and I have added you.

Every time I try and ask porter, he alwasy comes up with nothing, like your town isn't there and I have added you.

Oh!! Sorry. I'll close and reopen my gate

nvm looks like you came c:

Last edited:
The wishlist is now updated with what you need, yes? I can get you the rest, if that's true.

The wishlist is now updated with what you need, yes? I can get you the rest, if that's true.

yup it is! at least for furniture it is. if you can get me the rest, how much would it be? i dont have much igb rn woops

yup it is! at least for furniture it is. if you can get me the rest, how much would it be? i dont have much igb rn woops

That's fine, IGB isn't what I want anyways.
I think I could finish that list for 40 TBT though. That sound okay?

Last edited:
That's fine, IGB isn't what I want anyways.
I think I could finish that list for 40 TBT though. That sound okay?

sure. when r u available to drop off the items? (or i can come pick them up.)
im gonna be broke lolol. i commissioned art from someone and the rest of my remaining tbt will go to them c:

Last edited:

I can drop off the items in a few minutes, so, I'll add you, and go ahead and open now

- - - Post Merge - - -

im gonna be broke lolol. i commissioned art from someone and the rest of my remaining tbt will go to them c:

Also, this includes the pink azalea starts and pink hydrangea starts, yeah? I can get you pink roses but I need a specific kind

I can drop off the items in a few minutes, so, I'll add you, and go ahead and open now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, this includes the pink azalea starts and pink hydrangea starts, yeah? I can get you pink roses but I need a specific kind

oh ok. Thanks for the starts too! Wdym by you need a specific kind of pink roses. Oh and my gates r open for you

oh ok. Thanks for the starts too! Wdym by you need a specific kind of pink roses. Oh and my gates r open for you

What I meant to say is, are pink roses fine? Sorry, I don't know why it came out like that

I have the rococo shelf for 2tbt? :)
Can you come too my town if possible, please?

Edit: I also have the floor aswell!

Last edited:
Back