• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying clothing wishlist {1 item left!}

um i have 6 villagers, i just started. but you can get signatures from them anyway, ill make them move out later

thank you~ sorry it won't take long
im ready whenver you are

Last edited:
ok, i'm ready! please open whenever~
also, what's your town fruit? for reasons

my gates have been open for awhile now, and my town fruit are peaches :)

Last edited:
my gates have been open for awhile now, and my town fruit are peaches :)

Every time I try and ask porter, he alwasy comes up with nothing, like your town isn't there and I have added you.

Every time I try and ask porter, he alwasy comes up with nothing, like your town isn't there and I have added you.

Oh!! Sorry. I'll close and reopen my gate

nvm looks like you came c:

Last edited:
The wishlist is now updated with what you need, yes? I can get you the rest, if that's true.

The wishlist is now updated with what you need, yes? I can get you the rest, if that's true.

yup it is! at least for furniture it is. if you can get me the rest, how much would it be? i dont have much igb rn woops

yup it is! at least for furniture it is. if you can get me the rest, how much would it be? i dont have much igb rn woops

That's fine, IGB isn't what I want anyways.
I think I could finish that list for 40 TBT though. That sound okay?

Last edited:
That's fine, IGB isn't what I want anyways.
I think I could finish that list for 40 TBT though. That sound okay?

sure. when r u available to drop off the items? (or i can come pick them up.)
im gonna be broke lolol. i commissioned art from someone and the rest of my remaining tbt will go to them c:

Last edited:

I can drop off the items in a few minutes, so, I'll add you, and go ahead and open now

- - - Post Merge - - -

im gonna be broke lolol. i commissioned art from someone and the rest of my remaining tbt will go to them c:

Also, this includes the pink azalea starts and pink hydrangea starts, yeah? I can get you pink roses but I need a specific kind

I can drop off the items in a few minutes, so, I'll add you, and go ahead and open now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, this includes the pink azalea starts and pink hydrangea starts, yeah? I can get you pink roses but I need a specific kind

oh ok. Thanks for the starts too! Wdym by you need a specific kind of pink roses. Oh and my gates r open for you

oh ok. Thanks for the starts too! Wdym by you need a specific kind of pink roses. Oh and my gates r open for you

What I meant to say is, are pink roses fine? Sorry, I don't know why it came out like that

I have the rococo shelf for 2tbt? :)
Can you come too my town if possible, please?

Edit: I also have the floor aswell!

Last edited:
Back