• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Drake the lazy duck moving, Diva the uchi frog leaving on the 5th

Wolfie

Rosie's #1 Fan
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (66) +
So Drake is currently in boxes. He is leaving tomorrow, so if anyone is interested in coming to get him for whatever price you think is fair. I would prefer if you would pay for him with TBT.

Diva is not in boxes yet but she is leaving on the 5th, so if anyone wants to reserve her you can do so. Since Diva leaving will free a space in my village, I would appreciate if you could offer Rosie the cat in exchange for her, that would be great. If you can only offer TBT however, that is fine.

Please respond to this thread if interested in taking Drake and/or reserving Diva.

Drake has been voided.
Anyone interested in recieving Diva in exchange for TBT or another villager? Let me know by the 5th

Shes leaving on Monday. So anyone who wants Diva by Monday just let me know, otherwise I will just close the thread.

Back