Record yourself reading from your nearest book

please don't take this in a weird way, but your voice is addicting. i would sit and listen to you read an entire novel if i could

i'll see if i can get vocaroo to work on my phone so i can give this a go, heh

Last edited:
please don't take this in a weird way, but your voice is addicting. i would sit and listen to you read an entire novel if i could

i'll see if i can get vocaroo to work on my phone so i can give this a go, heh

aww thank you so much :') I've always found my voice fairly dull so this is really nice to hear

i tried xvx

https://www.speakpipe.com/voice-recorder/msg/2fngj7d7jxxg5hbu

i'm really sorry about the sound quality, it was the best i could do with only having a phone
..i also might have read a bit too long so i apologize in advance for that?? that was the only stopping point in the first chapter that didn't sound too abrupt or weird

- - - Post Merge - - -

i don't have much practice reading aloud anymore, i kind of miss it?? i used to do it to help my dad get to sleep, he said it was relaxing (which i can't see how honestly, my voice is awful, pff)

Last edited:
i don't have much practice reading aloud anymore, i kind of miss it?? i used to do it to help my dad get to sleep, he said it was relaxing (which i can't see how honestly, my voice is awful, pff)

I'd agree with your dad! Your voice is really clear and expressive, so it's super easy to listen to :)

I'd agree with your dad! Your voice is really clear and expressive, so it's super easy to listen to :)

omg, thank you >//< i'm glad it wasn't torture listening to me, hahah

i hope more people do this! it was fun

Back