• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Record yourself reading from your nearest book

please don't take this in a weird way, but your voice is addicting. i would sit and listen to you read an entire novel if i could

i'll see if i can get vocaroo to work on my phone so i can give this a go, heh

Last edited:
please don't take this in a weird way, but your voice is addicting. i would sit and listen to you read an entire novel if i could

i'll see if i can get vocaroo to work on my phone so i can give this a go, heh

aww thank you so much :') I've always found my voice fairly dull so this is really nice to hear

i tried xvx

https://www.speakpipe.com/voice-recorder/msg/2fngj7d7jxxg5hbu

i'm really sorry about the sound quality, it was the best i could do with only having a phone
..i also might have read a bit too long so i apologize in advance for that?? that was the only stopping point in the first chapter that didn't sound too abrupt or weird

- - - Post Merge - - -

i don't have much practice reading aloud anymore, i kind of miss it?? i used to do it to help my dad get to sleep, he said it was relaxing (which i can't see how honestly, my voice is awful, pff)

Last edited:
i don't have much practice reading aloud anymore, i kind of miss it?? i used to do it to help my dad get to sleep, he said it was relaxing (which i can't see how honestly, my voice is awful, pff)

I'd agree with your dad! Your voice is really clear and expressive, so it's super easy to listen to :)

I'd agree with your dad! Your voice is really clear and expressive, so it's super easy to listen to :)

omg, thank you >//< i'm glad it wasn't torture listening to me, hahah

i hope more people do this! it was fun

Back