Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
5386-8207-0510
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Small Mailbox
Yeah I'm addicted to the amiibo cards...lol I must have them all. Seriously they are gonna make me go broke.

Anyone else?

Last edited:
Yes! :D
I just started collecting but hoo boy, I want them all. I haven't bought any 1-4 packs yet as those are easier to come by. I'm mainly focussing on the WA cards right now as I really like the RV's in my town, but those are getting pretty difficult to get so it takes time for me to get them all. I also picked up the Sanrio pack and two Amiibo's; the ones that came with the Amiibo Festival game + 3 cards. I don't even have a Wii U but it was 10 euro for 2 amiibo's, three cards and the game so guess I'm just gonna toss the game lol.

Yes, I collected a set of Series 1-4, WA and the Sanrio cards. When I was done I had a lot of duplicates left over, so I started collecting another set for my mom. (She already had the first 5 Sanrio cards) Now I'm just one card away from completing her set.

If you try to buy them all in blind packs or individually it can get quite expensive. If you want to collect them all, there is a trading community here, on Reddit and on Facebook that can help keep you from spending a fortune and having a ton of duplicates left over.

Trading in and of itself can become addictive. Its nice when the trades you make start rolling into your mailbox! Best of luck with your collection!

Somewhat. I collected all of the WA and Sanrio cards, but for 1-4 I was only "addicted" to collecting cards of the villagers I wanted; dreamies to scan in or villagers I at least somewhat like for HHD. So mainly I bought cards off of e-bay and traded cards.

Nah, I'm just looking for ones I want to move into my town. I do have some cute looking npcs just because I thought they were adorable, though.

Yeah I recently got too into collecting them. Luckily there is a Gamestop close by that always has them on sale but yeah collecting can be a pain especially with the chance of duplicates. The HHA one I find to be more annoying to collect than the Welcome Amiibo cards though. I want the Sanrio set but I am unsure where to find it.

I am addicted!!

I have completed series 1, 2, Sanrio and almost 3. I need 4 and Welcome Amiibo. I've spent too much on these cards already haha.

I've got a few. Just for the items.
I also have all but 2 of the figures.

Back