• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

do you like the person above you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to go south fast. =/

(If this is even allowed?)

Last edited:
You're trying to troll me outside of the trolling thread, huh?

Yes, you're pretty polite person!

Yes!

I reported this thread because I didn't think it would lead to anywhere good if people openly share their dislike to other people, considering the fact that it is provoking other users. The staff haven't closed it yet, so I assume it's okay? It could lead to issues being resolved, I suppose.

aaah not to be rude but if you don't think it's a good thread I don't understand why you continue to post in it and give it attention? just a thought

aaah not to be rude but if you don't think it's a good thread I don't understand why you continue to post in it and give it attention? just a thought

I don't think it's bad or good, I just think it could go badly if people say the wrong things.
It hasn't really gone anywhere yet though, if it goes badly I won't post in it anymore.

Please don't post these types of threads, which can very easily cause unwanted drama and negativity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back