• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Why are you up so late/early?

I was up till... 5 am my time last night? It will probably be the same tonight. I work best at night for some reason.

I wake up around 4am everyday. I don't start work until 8, but I don't sleep well & I always end up awake much earlier than I need to be.

Wouldn't say it's late now (soon 10.30 pm) but yeah gonna try and stay up so I don't wake up too early. Probably gonna do that anyways sigh especially since mom's got her day off tomorrow rip.

Last edited:
It's not super late for me right now, not quite 11pm yet, but I usually am up really early. I used to get up at 5am, but lately I've started getting up around 6am, which is still early. I like being the first one awake in my house. I like the fact that it's quiet, and I feel like I can be productive and get things done.

I usually stay up late because I keep telling myself I'll be productive but then get distracted until I can't keep my eyes open any longer...
it's not a good habit

I stay up until 3am usually and then hate myself all day at work. I stay sleepy but if I sleep I can't binge watch youtube videos all night. D:

these days I stay up late to eat and I wake up early to get ready for work

i have sleeping problems so i keep fallibg asleep later than i'd like and then i wake up several times before i beed to get up. 2day i woke up at 5, 6, 7 and 9 even tho i didnt need to get up until 10:30 lmao rip so thats why im awake at annoying times

i have sleeping problems so i keep fallibg asleep later than i'd like and then i wake up several times before i beed to get up. 2day i woke up at 5, 6, 7 and 9 even tho i didnt need to get up until 10:30 lmao rip so thats why im awake at annoying times

Oh that sounds pretty rough. I kind of get like that when I know I have to be somewhere early because I hate the sound of my alarm.

I am also more productive at night and it ****ing sucks because they ALWAYS have me work in the morning. I mean I like my job but ughhh I'd probably be a better worker if I worked in the evenings. I try to fix but I just can't. Probably because everyone's asleep and I have the time of my life when I am finally being all alone.

No reason in particular. My sleeping schedule can alternate quite a bit.

Trying to kill time, also because I just don't want to sleep

i wake up at 6:50 everyday, besides weekends. but thank god school ends on the 1st so i can sleep in all i want

It's 1am atm and I am still up because I can't sleep and am addicted to the internet. I do wanna switch my schedule to early bird but my night owl is soooo strong.

I am also more productive at night and it ****ing sucks because they ALWAYS have me work in the morning. I mean I like my job but ughhh I'd probably be a better worker if I worked in the evenings. I try to fix but I just can't. Probably because everyone's asleep and I have the time of my life when I am finally being all alone.

Yeah that's why I like staying up late. It's so quiet and peaceful. That's too bad about the morning shift. :(

Trying to kill time, also because I just don't want to sleep

I get that way sometimes tooo. Though I hate it when I start to see the sun rise and then I'm like, "Damn it, I ruined my sleep schedule."

It's 1am atm and I am still up because I can't sleep and am addicted to the internet. I do wanna switch my schedule to early bird but my night owl is soooo strong.

It's a tough thing to break. I wish I could be an early bird because I love a good breakfast.

Back