Pink Heart Balloon
Coconut
Toy Hammer
Coconut
Banana
Toy Hammer
Banana
Coconut
I'm up late (2:03 AM that's not late to me actually) because I'm more productive at night. It's just really nice to listen to music while I work on my projects. I feel very calm and relaxed.

--
So tell me, you night owls/early birds.

It's 10am here, so not late/early, but if I could be sleeping I would. I went downstairs to get a drink and then discovered one of my fish needed to be quarantined. I couldn't get back to sleep after.

Although I'm up most of the night at the moment anyway. Can't sleep. Probably exam-related. I've five (plus two mocks) in the next fortnight.

It's also 10am here...but early af for me
We're away for the weekend and have to leave at 10:30 ;;
Rip

It's 10am here, so not late/early, but if I could be sleeping I would. I went downstairs to get a drink and then discovered one of my fish needed to be quarantined. I couldn't get back to sleep after.

Although I'm up most of the night at the moment anyway. Can't sleep. Probably exam-related. I've five (plus two mocks) in the next fortnight.

Aw bummer about your fish. I hope it's okay. What are you exams on? That's a pretty hefty amount.

It's also 10am here...but early af for me
We're away for the weekend and have to leave at 10:30 ;;
Rip

Ten isn't so bad. But I understand the pain of just trying to get up and move your tookus.

It's 2:23am right now, and I am at work. Woo-hoo for Graveshift!

Oof. Where do you work at to have a graveshift? That sounds sorta tough. I mean, I like staying up but I also like sleep.

12:05 pm here so eh, wish I'd gotten more sleep though since I woke up sometime after 9 am and I need more sleep than that, yes.

Aw bummer about your fish. I hope it's okay. What are you exams on? That's a pretty hefty amount.

I don't think he'll make it unfortunately.

Human body systems, DNA and genetics, statistics, chemistry, and biochemistry. It's going to be an intense few weeks.

Human body systems, DNA and genetics, statistics, chemistry, and biochemistry. It's going to be an intense few weeks.

Relateable. I have my statistics and biology exam next week, though they are my last 2 exams which is great.

Hope everything goes well in your exams Tina! You'll do great!

12:05 pm here so eh, wish I'd gotten more sleep though since I woke up sometime after 9 am and I need more sleep than that, yes.

Wow. We've got quite a time difference. Sleep is good. Maybe some sort of snack can help awaken you!

Ohh..I'm so sorry. ;_;

God, whatever you're studying sound hardcore (for me). I'm sure you love it to a certain degree. Just remember to eat and pace yourself. I know that's probably generic gibberish for you.

Wow. We've got quite a time difference. Sleep is good. Maybe some sort of snack can help awaken you!

Ohh..I'm so sorry. ;_;

God, whatever you're studying sound hardcore (for me). I'm sure you love it to a certain degree. Just remember to eat and pace yourself. I know that's probably generic gibberish for you.

Yeah I think I have that timezones difference with a lots of people here :p Yeah I had some coffee and had lunch just now so might some more coffee or get a snack when I hopefully can pick up my package soon. (Seriously our mail man is the slowest EVER.)

Relateable. I have my statistics and biology exam next week, though they are my last 2 exams which is great.

Hope everything goes well in your exams Tina! You'll do great!

Good luck to you too! :)

I have a love-hate relationship with it. It's fascinating and frustrating at the same time.

Given this thread is about early birds and night owls, I need a term for someone who decides to go to sleep at noon. Because I'm about to try that.

Given this thread is about early birds and night owls, I need a term for someone who decides to go asleep at noon. Because I'm about to try that.

Yeah that would be a good idea to do here too, even if it's already afternoon here. Don't think I can go back napping or sleeping now though :|

Due to my work schedule, I end up having to get up at 1 A.M. on Wednesdays. Any other work day, I'm usually up at 4 A.M.

i actually just woke up (12:50pm lol) but usually i like staying awake until 7 am ish haha. i really like the silence that the early hours brings, and the fact that all my american friends (and my gf!!!) are awake makes it nicer ^u^ i think my fave time is around 4-5 am, because it feels like the world is refreshing itself? its a bit weird thought tho haha ;;

It's 6am here. I'm not sure if that counts as early or not. I wake up at this time or usually a bit earlier (4-5am) even on days off. I work at a bank so n I'm up early every day so it's just my usual sleep cycle at this point. Plus my cats are hungry crybabies in the morning so I can't sleep in even if I want to. :p

Is 8am considered early? I suppose I just like the feeling of waking up early. It's peaceful, and if nobody else is awake I get the TV to myself.

I'll probably be up late tonight to make up for the study I was too lazy to do earlier today lol

Back