• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway [WINNERS ANNOUNCED] The Stupefying Crazy Cool Furniture Raffle

ctapple

Bells
Pavé
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (21) +
Welcome to the The Stupefying Crazy Cool Furniture Raffle Raffle.jpg

I wanted to help spread some happiness around with this amazing raffle that entails some very amazing things. Here is everything you need to know about this giveaway.

HOW TO ENTER:

So how you will be getting entries will be in the form of ticket.jpg.

You will get one ticket at a price of only 3 TBT each. You're able to buy as many as you want. Once you have sent me the TBT, I will add your name along with the number of entries you bought for on this post.

10 Tickets = 25 TBT
20 Tickets = 55 TBT
30 Tickets = 85 TBT

40 Tickets = 105 TBT
50 Tickets = 125 TBT

Once you are done I would like you to pick any number. I will be using that number in my generator and will also put that number in that generator as many times as your ticket number. The number can be literally any number it does not have to be the number of tickets you have but it can be if you want it to be. There will be a first place winner then a second place winner.

Also 5 Consolation Winners. Now do not freight if you lose because for everyone who else who entered will be put in the generator again for a consolation prize.

Please for the sake of my sanity please make sure your number is not taken, I will try my hardest to make sure the list I make is up to date as much as possible.

Use this form only:

PHP:
[B]IGN:[/B]
[B]Friend Code:[/B]
[B]Town Name:[/B]
[B]The Number You Picked:[/B]
[B]Total amount of tbt that your paying:[/B]

Now for the prizes:

FIRST PLACE:

• Rococo Furniture Set Refurbished as Gothic Black
  • 500,000 IGB > 4 Million IGB
  • Fossil Model
  • Villager Pic
  • Golden Nugget
  • 7 Mystery Bags

SECOND PLACE:

• Zodiac Furniture Set
  • 200,000 IGB > 2 Million IGB
  • Villager Pic
  • Amethyst
  • 4 Grab Bags

CONSOLATION PRIZE:

• 5,000 IGB > 100,000 IGB
  • 1 Dig Spot from my Mystery Bag Dig Site

If you ever want to add on to your ticket amount I would prefer if you pm me about it. Also to possibly help everybody out on these prizes yes even the consolation prize for every 15 entries I get so every 15 people who enter I will add 250,000 IGB to the total amount of IGB already in the prize, now doesn't that sound interesting.

So make sure to tell your buddy's about this here raffle. Even tell your mom, then tell your mom's mom, then even your mom's mom's mom. Well I think you get the point.
The giveaway ends June 18, 2017 (or June 4, 2017 this depends if there are not many more entries between now and then). (This is subject to change because I have a busy life sometimes but my life is pretty mellow this next month so it should be good) I hope you really do like this giveaway I have never had this one so big but I am excited to do it. Also I will add just to see if you made sure your keeping up in your post please add somewhere in your comment the word night. I hope you all enjoy and may the odds be ever in your favor!!!!
If you have ANY questions also PLEASE feel free to PM me. :)

I will state this now if you win, this is pickup only unless you give me an extraordinary reason why you can't do it

punctuallyAbsent - #23 - 1 Ticket
zekrom03721 - #10 - 10 Tickets
Drokmar - #128 - 50 Tickets

WINNERS: FIRST PLACE - DROKMAR, SECOND PLACE - ZEKROM03721,
CONSOLATION PRIZE: PUNCTUALLYABSENT

Last edited:
Wonder if there's no interest just because you posted this at night.

IGN: If this means in game name then it's Candor
Friend Code: sidebar
Town Name: Zodiac
The Number You Picked: 23
Total amount of tbt that your paying: 3 tbt

Last edited:
IGN: Fynn
Friend Code: 4141-3298-0400
Town Name: Ithlaene
The Number You Picked: 10 tickets (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 15, 17)
Total amount of tbt that your paying: 25 TBT

Boi will the night take us somewhere special..

Last edited:
Wonder if there's no interest just because you posted this at night.

IGN: remind me what this stands for, sorry
Friend Code: sidebar
Town Name: Zodiac
The Number You Picked: 1 ticket
Total amount of tbt that your paying: 3 tbt

It stands for IGN also the number you pick is not the number of your tickets it is just a random number you want but you can use that number if you want

IGN: Fynn
Friend Code: 4141-3298-0400
Town Name: Ithlaene
The Number You Picked: 10 tickets (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 15, 17)
Total amount of tbt that your paying: 25 TBT

I can't add you to the list because you may want to reread the rules because there is something you need to add to the comments also the number you pick is not the number of your tickets it is just a random number you want but you can use that number if you want

Last edited:
I would like to say I will add another prize to the first and second place if I get in 22 entries for this raffle

Bump

Last edited:
Like I said in my previous comment there will be additions to the prizes if this raffle hits the number of entries but I did change the amount of IGB you get so check it out and see if any of you are interested

IGN: Drokmar
Friend Code:4E00-0066-F9A5
Town Name: Dawnclif
The Number You Picked:128
Total amount of tbt that your paying:125

I'll take 50 tickets, please!
Guess theres no more spending tbt for the night, LOL!

Last edited:
Bump
Come on out and buy a few tickets come and check the new improved deals

Last edited:
I will probably give this raffle one more week if no one else enters then I will probably end it early.

Back