• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Really Random Thing... Gayle vs Bonbon?

CookieCrossing

Bells
I've wanted Gayle as a dreamie for a while now. But randomly I decided I like Bonbon a lot... idk why. I only have one spot open in my town for a dreamie, which do you like better and why? I know comparing villager threads are usually done for villagers with the same personality and species (whitney vs freya, chief vs fang, etc) but whatever... let's compare two completely different villagers

I really, really love Gayle. She is a very underrated cute normal type. Her theme is cutesy and matches normal perfectly. I have no opinions on Bonbon besides I think her coloring is ugly - but I have a feeling if she lived in my town for a while she might grow on me.

Gayle really is a pretty villager imo. I think that if I wasn't going to have a Japanese village, I would want her in my town. :)

Gayle normal, Bonbon peppy.
Gayle pretty, girly & pink; Bonbon rather dull looking, nothing really special about her, but OK.

Are there any PWP requests you still need? - some are requested only by normal villagers and some just by peppy.
(Liquefy's walkthrough faq on gamefaqs has a full list in sect 63, citizen satisfaction).

If PWP angle OK (have another normal or peppy already) then its just personal choice. If scanning in then its easy to change your mind later.

I never paid much attention to Gayle in my whole time of playing the game, but after searching her again I kinda want to have her in my town myself. She's a really cute alligator and that's saying a lot since there aren't many alligators in game that i'm fond of. I kinda tolerate the majority of them. Too bad I already have two normals otherwise i'd definitely have her in town.

I have Bonbon in my town though and she's kinda meh for me. She has a cute name but her house and design kinda ruin it for me. Her house imo doesn't have a particular theme and looks kinda randomly put together. I adore the patchwork set but her carpet and wallpaper don't do it justice in my eyes.

I had to look them both up so this is just an opinion based on looking at their cards:
I think Gayle is a bit *creepy*. This pink cuteness is not fooling me. I think Bonbon is cuter but she needs to visit Shampoodle. And she needs to visit Shampoodle soon. :mad:

Last edited:
Back