• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Here's some stuff?? pricing pls

Xerolin

ああああああああああああ
Apple 🍎
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Tulip
White Tulip
uhh why am i so inconsistent with art threads gdiiii

starting the thread i only have like 3 digital drawings hhhnnnn. idk when ill get to post traditional stuff bc reasons? but i mean okok

ive been drawing since i was 6 so 7 years now. i was doing only traditional until may 2015 when i got my drawing tablet! i still do traditional and i kinda prefer it since its what im used to but im still working on my digital!! id love to be a freelance artist one day
ik the proportions are **** but uh i could take some advice/feedback. maybe some pricing too?

ICmn5vB.png

nHjPVT2.png

HCOdVXr.png

Last edited:
I just wanted to say it's nice to see you post in the museum again after so long!!!!

I DREW A THING I REALLY LIKE IT
tried colored lineart and colored shading for the first time. plus first thing i actually sat through start to finish
5DyWt9U.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

someone price my arts maybe??

100-150 btb ?? idk havent been on here in w hile tho. luvly art :)

ok i drew a new quickie thing
AnpTktB.png

2 recent things
BCbcq9S.png
AbwynGT.png

50-100 tbt

- - - Post Merge - - -

you've improved quite a lot tho :)

75-100 tbt i would say, nice art !

*looks back in sketchbook* the period in time where everyone looked like a monkey

wao

hoo boi did a lot instead of doing commissions oh lord im terrible
J94gw1i.png
jN67py9.png
VPz8i26.png
JiSv1Ht.jpg
NbrD2if.png

Last edited:
tried furry/anthro for first time, like how it turned out
lol_hi_by_moosaysthellama-dbewjja.png

These are adorable! I love all the effects and stuff, like I need that galaxy sweatshirt IRL. I also really love that cyclops.

- - - Post Merge - - -

tried furry/anthro for first time, like how it turned out
lol_hi_by_moosaysthellama-dbewjja.png

Your shading is so nice!

These are adorable! I love all the effects and stuff, like I need that galaxy sweatshirt IRL. I also really love that cyclops.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your shading is so nice!

ahh thanks a lot !! really means a lot ahha ;w;

Back