• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite Sport(s)?

What Do You Like?

• Total voters

Flare

Cherry 🍒
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7087-8935-1983
So is there a Sport you are into and like to watch... or play in?

I like Tennis alot, I'd like to play it someday but idk, watching it will do I guess. :eek:
There are also other sports I like such as Baseball and Bowling. :p

(I put an "Other" option incase there's a sport you like that isn't listed as a poll option.)

Last edited:
Volley ball is the only sport I'm halfway decent at. I like archery, too, but I'm not sure if that counts.

what is netball??

also, hiking isn't a sport, but i checked it anyways because i like hiking heh.

I think you left out lacrosse, softball, gymnastics, and jujitsu.

Football is easily mine. It makes fall sundays so much better~ Although being a Cleveland Browns fan is hard and I Really don't get the winning feel.....at all, really.

100% football, but I mean AFL (Australian football league) aka the world's greatest sport

Last edited:
My favourite sports are:

Swimming
Badminton
Curling
Bowling
Golf
Surfing
Hiking

C:

100% football, but I mean AFL (Australian football league) aka the world's greatest sport

the best part of AFL is those blokes in blazers and straw hats what points one or two arms to signal how many points were scored. i guess it must be mandatory to have a handlebar mustache to get that job...

Swimming, been one my whole life.

Bowling, Swimming, and Ew Sports.
I am not a sports fan at all, but I do enjoy bowling because it's leisurely with just enough competition to make it fun, and I love swimming in a non-competitive manner only.
I don't enjoy watching sports or participating in them. Even though in school my teacher begged me to join track and field because I broke the school record in shot put while in gym class, and I was also rad at discus, but there was no way my fat butt was going to do any running event and you have to do at least ONE track event to participate in field.

I like to watch ski jumping on the telly but I don't really fancy practicing anything other than like a silly game of soccer or stuff that is.

I used to run in sprints when I was younger but kind of fell out of love with it over time. I don't really play sports these days but I love watching gymnastics whenever it's on TV

Tennis, surprised it has votes since almost nobody plays it here

- - - Post Merge - - -

And skiing is #2

I don't know if it has a name, it's like tennis but without rackets, only with the hands.

Back