• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Sport(s)?

What Do You Like?

• Total voters
Boxing is my favorite sport for two good reasons. It's a spectacle of will power and adamant fist!
Secondly, the entire thing is an adrenaline trip! Since the sport's golden days it hasn't stopped attracting a criminal element. In the works there are horrible people like Bob Arum and Don king, but you also have sincere fighters. Being a spectator is like watching the fight of good against evil!
Ugh... that was probably really obnoxious...

I enjoy playing volleyball (beach and indoor) and soccer (indoor and outdoor).

I enjoy watching those sports, as well hockey, football and lacrosse. Mostly lacrosse, going to our home games it's just a giant party

I am 100% a sports watcher over player; the only sport I've ever practiced in my life is martial arts, haha.
That being said, I love watching volleyball, soccer, and basketball the most -- and the sports you'll never see me watch willingly are football and car racing, lmao.

Last edited:
i like track, floorball and badminton. floorball is definitely my favourite, i played on a team for 5 years lol. it's a common sport in sweden but barely anyone from english speaking countries seem to know what it is lmao

I love soccer even though I suck at it now lol and I enjoy watching wrestling sometimes.

I mean, as far as watching sports go, I enjoy a game of basketball every now and again. But when it comes to a sport actually do, I always enjoy doing laps in my pool, good exercise too!

skiing, running and cycling are probably my favourite sports

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and hiking! it's hard not to love hiking when you live in scotland

For playing, probably "ew sports". Though I did like playing tag rugby in PE ^u^

For watching, has to be rugby or hurling.<3

I've been into volleyball since I was a little kid, I'd just call myself decent though. Other sports I like are tennis, baseball, track and hiking

My favorite are weightlifting and archery, I'm better at weightlifting though.
Martial arts too.

Last edited:
Back