Favorite Sport(s)?

What Do You Like?

• Total voters
Boxing is my favorite sport for two good reasons. It's a spectacle of will power and adamant fist!
Secondly, the entire thing is an adrenaline trip! Since the sport's golden days it hasn't stopped attracting a criminal element. In the works there are horrible people like Bob Arum and Don king, but you also have sincere fighters. Being a spectator is like watching the fight of good against evil!
Ugh... that was probably really obnoxious...

I enjoy playing volleyball (beach and indoor) and soccer (indoor and outdoor).

I enjoy watching those sports, as well hockey, football and lacrosse. Mostly lacrosse, going to our home games it's just a giant party

I am 100% a sports watcher over player; the only sport I've ever practiced in my life is martial arts, haha.
That being said, I love watching volleyball, soccer, and basketball the most -- and the sports you'll never see me watch willingly are football and car racing, lmao.

Last edited:
i like track, floorball and badminton. floorball is definitely my favourite, i played on a team for 5 years lol. it's a common sport in sweden but barely anyone from english speaking countries seem to know what it is lmao

I love soccer even though I suck at it now lol and I enjoy watching wrestling sometimes.

I mean, as far as watching sports go, I enjoy a game of basketball every now and again. But when it comes to a sport actually do, I always enjoy doing laps in my pool, good exercise too!

skiing, running and cycling are probably my favourite sports

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and hiking! it's hard not to love hiking when you live in scotland

For playing, probably "ew sports". Though I did like playing tag rugby in PE ^u^

For watching, has to be rugby or hurling.<3

I've been into volleyball since I was a little kid, I'd just call myself decent though. Other sports I like are tennis, baseball, track and hiking

My favorite are weightlifting and archery, I'm better at weightlifting though.
Martial arts too.

Last edited:
Back