Bee Plush
Clownfish Plush
Dino Plush
Sheep Plush
Dreamy Party Popper
Moon Ball
Pokéball
Love Ball
Hi, I was hoping a few people could visit my DA and maybe have some suggestions for me?

I've been working on Valley for a bit. It used to be my permanent Autumn town, but due to a comment from someone close to me ( "it's not colorful enough" ) I decided to change it up.

I believe I have the bones for a nice town but I'm not sure what to do with the bare parts of my town and I hope some creative people can check it out and have ideas for me. I'll really appreciate it!

The DA is the same as my signature : 5E00-005C-1CFF

I'm visiting now and here are some thoughts (since you did ask haha)

I love the symmetry of the planting and all the bushes, especially the path in front of the train station.

In the emptier parts, I would put in some of the smaller PWPs, maybe just a couple more benches/seats near the cliff edges. Also, maybe add some street lamps and a clock.

Also, you could do a lot more with the beach and extend the coconut palm planting, maybe more flowers. Cosmos look great at the beach, I have pink and yellow.

I do really like it though, you're obviously put a lot of work into it. I'd like to move in! ;)

I'm visiting now and here are some thoughts (since you did ask haha)

I love the symmetry of the planting and all the bushes, especially the path in front of the train station.

In the emptier parts, I would put in some of the smaller PWPs, maybe just a couple more benches/seats near the cliff edges. Also, maybe add some street lamps and a clock.

Also, you could do a lot more with the beach and extend the coconut palm planting, maybe more flowers. Cosmos look great at the beach, I have pink and yellow.

I do really like it though, you're obviously put a lot of work into it. I'd like to move in! ;)

Thank you so much for visiting! :) I will definitely take your advice on adding a bench and street lights on the cliff edge ( you're talking about below the fountain, right? ) I love the metal bench but I already have 3 of them so maybe I'll use the zen or fairytale bench there.

Thank you for mentioning the symmetry - every DA I visit is always asymmetrical and I think it looks great but I really can't bring myself to make my town that way. I just can't! Everything the same and being in order is the only way I'm satisfied but it makes me self conscious because it's not in the same vein as everyone else's beautiful towns!

- Wow. Your plaza looks amazing. I love the pattern you used for your paths!
- The bushes make it really easy to find your way around and really help with the foresty aesthetic
- I really love the way blue roses and purple tulips look together and the area in front of Jordan's house looks great
- The light blue polka dot and starry interior looks nice
- Holy crap that villager neighborhood must've taken so long to plot reset for.
- I can't mention everything, but the entire bottom half of your town looks great

Everything is super well landscaped and planned out, I love the flowers and bushes, and your paths are really nice. I don't really have any constructive criticism to give because your town looks complete to me! :)

- Wow. Your plaza looks amazing. I love the pattern you used for your paths!
- The bushes make it really easy to find your way around and really help with the foresty aesthetic
- I really love the way blue roses and purple tulips look together and the area in front of Jordan's house looks great
- The light blue polka dot and starry interior looks nice
- Holy crap that villager neighborhood must've taken so long to plot reset for.
- I can't mention everything, but the entire bottom half of your town looks great

Everything is super well landscaped and planned out, I love the flowers and bushes, and your paths are really nice. I don't really have any constructive criticism to give because your town looks complete to me! :)

Thank you, I really appreciate you checking it out. And you're so right. When I made this post I felt like my town was under developed still but I've added a few things since and I feel like to complete now too! So I'm closing this thread. Thank you again for dreaming my town! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back