What kind of personality types would you like to see added?

Stockley_

The Director
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7457-9399-7967
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Hey guys!

This is a thread where you can share your own ideas of maybe future personality types for the animals in a future game :D

I'd love to hear what some of you guys come up with!

This is kind of a dumb idea but I'd love to see a "nerdy" type of villager who stays up late and wakes up late. They could be really obsessed with science and studying things. Like for fruit requests, they could ask you for a fruit to observe its chemical makeup or something like that. Idk, it's a really dumb idea but I think they could be pretty fun.

I think a worriwort would be fun. It'd kind of similar to Blathers in either hating bugs or constantly telling the player to be careful of something extreme. Like they could be a mixture of paranoia in a humorous sense.

I think a gamer personality type would be cool! Where you go over to their place, play mini video games with them, and if you win you get a reward item ^^! It could be the old nintendo video games, like the ones you can play in the gamecube animal crossing.

I think a shy and quiet character who's quite lonely would be good... overtime they could become more open with you

I've said this in a previous thread but i'd really like to see villagers that are "genius" types. This means that they'd act like know-it-alls and be kind of arrogant to the player. They'd spout random facts and trivia and they'd thrive on knowledge. They like to be in the loop with almost everything and everyone and understand everything and everyone. So they'd get sad when having conversations with more confusing villagers. Such as peppies or lazies.

Last edited:
These are all great ideas! I really like the idea of a worry wart haha. Hmm I think it would be funny if there were like random personality villagers. Like you never know how they are going to be that day, whether it be grouchy, happy, lazy, hyper, etc. Oh and you will not want to cross them when they are hungry. So I guess basically a villager based off of me lmao. XD

We have uchi which is supposed to be like a big sister, and I've always really wanted a big brother type to go with it

An artsy type would be fun. Like when they ask for fruit it could be because they want to paint it and they're always looking for good lighting or inspiration?

Back