Giveaway Phoebe is moving

helenkeller

fecal sewage ♥
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (53) +
Phoebe is moving on June Seventh and I don't want anything for her. Her and Keaton didn't get along anyways, and I love Keaton. If you want her post on this thread.

If she's moving June Seventh, does that mean she will be in boxes on the Sixth?
... Because the Seventh is my birthday and I wont be online.

Okay :D Do you know if she will be in boxes on the sixth? if so I can give her to you asap.

I kinda wanna do the birthday stuff on my birthday and not time travel and do it earlier

I can actually time travel and get on my second character to open my gates so I don't ruin the experience for my main! Whenever youre going to be available next let me know and you can take her

Did the previous person not take Phoebe? Because if not, I would be interested. Though my town is full and I'd need to use an amiibo card and/or time travel to get a vacancy.

no they didn't and I want her gone now cuz I found out ill be too busy to play on my bday

no they didn't and I want her gone now cuz I found out ill be too busy to play on my bday

Ok, sounds good. I've added you and will let you know when I get an open slot so I can come take her :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, I got the villager I wanted to have move to ping me. I'm about to eat dinner but once I have him out I'll hop online so we can do the trade! Please add me and time travel to June 7th as soon as possible.

Seems you are offline for the night, AND the other guy is also back and wanting her. I'll keep my town in limbo until 9:00 am PST tomorrow, and if I don't hear from you by then, I'll let him take her. If you do reply, it'll be up to you whether you want to give Phoebe to him or me. :) Sound fair?

Ya know what he can have her. I have a busy schedule and it's going to be tough trying to be online at the same time. Im done.

Last edited:
Back