• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Camp Site, where did you build it?

In my main town I built it right infront of the train plaza, but I hate where I put it. I started that town when the game first came out so I didn't do any city planning for it, but I'm too attached to restart it.
In my second town, I made a camping area (with the camping cot, water pump, picnic basket etc) and put the campsite in there. I like it much more there!
In my cycling town I put it near the top middle, beside my town hall - makes it easy to check who's there when doing my daily rounds.

I haven't placed mine yet, but I'm not sure where I would. My RV campground is right off of my town tree (? is that what it is called haha), and I don't have room near there for it. I think I might put my campsite near to a cliff on the opposite side of town- let campers get a feel of how villagers live, you know, all immersed in town life? Either way, I'm hoping to surround it with the water pump and lots and lots of flowers!

Back