Selling Lots of Stuff for Sale!

Alright, I have to open up a spot for you to pick up your items but it shouldn't take me too long.

My gates are open! Sorry for the delay, I was having issues so I reset my system. Your items are to the left of my Re-Tail. I'm Faline of Eventide.

Hiii! I was looking through your wishlist and noticed that you were looking for bananas? I can offer you a basket of 9 bananas for 5tbt?

Oh wait I've just seen that you have had loads of offers for bananas, should have checked first aha!

Last edited:
I'm ready to trade now! Do you want me to come to your town or do you want to come to mine?

hi could I order the forest floor and wall pls offering you hybrids jacob ladders and black cosmos 5pcs

Last edited:
Hi, so I'm still looking to get all your cedar saplings, one dalmatian ornament, the blue bunny balloon, and the green heart balloon.

Now I'm willing to trade: lotus lamp, aroma pot, famous mushroom (how many do you need?), K.K Lullaby, LED Display, ruby ore, sapphire ore, and space K.K

Last edited:
Hi, so I'm still looking to get all your cedar saplings, one dalmatian ornament, the blue bunny balloon, and the green heart balloon.

Now I'm willing to trade: lotus lamp, aroma pot, famous mushroom (how many do you need?), K.K Lullaby, LED Display, ruby ore, sapphire ore, and space K.K

I only need one famous mushroom. When would be a good time for you to trade? I still have everything for you.

I only need one famous mushroom. When would be a good time for you to trade? I still have everything for you.

How about in a few minutes? Sorry

EDIT: I'm ready and my gates are open.

Last edited:
If you still have a dalmatian ornament, and no one is going to claim it, I would like to buy it, please.

two blue pansies, an amethyst, and a ruby for all the black tulips?

Back