• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Lots of Stuff for Sale!

Alright, I have to open up a spot for you to pick up your items but it shouldn't take me too long.

My gates are open! Sorry for the delay, I was having issues so I reset my system. Your items are to the left of my Re-Tail. I'm Faline of Eventide.

Hiii! I was looking through your wishlist and noticed that you were looking for bananas? I can offer you a basket of 9 bananas for 5tbt?

Oh wait I've just seen that you have had loads of offers for bananas, should have checked first aha!

Last edited:
I'm ready to trade now! Do you want me to come to your town or do you want to come to mine?

That sounds good! Do you want to come to my town or do you want to come to mine?

hi could I order the forest floor and wall pls offering you hybrids jacob ladders and black cosmos 5pcs

Last edited:
Hi, so I'm still looking to get all your cedar saplings, one dalmatian ornament, the blue bunny balloon, and the green heart balloon.

Now I'm willing to trade: lotus lamp, aroma pot, famous mushroom (how many do you need?), K.K Lullaby, LED Display, ruby ore, sapphire ore, and space K.K

Last edited:
Hi, so I'm still looking to get all your cedar saplings, one dalmatian ornament, the blue bunny balloon, and the green heart balloon.

Now I'm willing to trade: lotus lamp, aroma pot, famous mushroom (how many do you need?), K.K Lullaby, LED Display, ruby ore, sapphire ore, and space K.K

I only need one famous mushroom. When would be a good time for you to trade? I still have everything for you.

I only need one famous mushroom. When would be a good time for you to trade? I still have everything for you.

How about in a few minutes? Sorry

EDIT: I'm ready and my gates are open.

Last edited:
If you still have a dalmatian ornament, and no one is going to claim it, I would like to buy it, please.

two blue pansies, an amethyst, and a ruby for all the black tulips?

Back