Selling Lots of Stuff for Sale!

Faline

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (6) +
I just have a ton of stuff sitting around in my town that I don't want sitting around anymore, so I figured I'd try and sell it!

Notes
-

My FC is 4871-8226-5485, My mayor's name is Faline, my town's name is Eventide, and my Mii's name is Sugar.

WHAT'S FOR SALE

Gardening

Cedar Saplings x 10 (SOLD)
Black Lilies x 3 (SOLD)
Orange Roses x 2 (SOLD)
Orange Cosmos x 4 (SOLD)
Orange Tulip x 3 (SOLD)
Orange Pansies x 3 (SOLD)
Black Roses x 9 (SOLD)
Black Tulips x 5 (SOLD)
Orange Lilies x 1

Furniture

Forest Wall x 2 (One sold)
Forest Floor x 2 (One potentially sold)
Pave Wall x 1
Mush Stool x 1
Mush Dresser x 3
Mush Closet x 3
Mush Chair x 3
Mush Table x 4
Mush Lamp x 1
Mush Bed x 1
Mush End Table x 1
Mush Hanger x 1
Dalmatian Ornament x 2 (SOLD)
Painting Set x 1 (Potentially Sold)
Red-Snapper Chair x 1​
(SOLD)

Mushrooms​
...take my mushrooms p l e a s e (ALL MUSHROOMS POTENTIALLY SOLD AS OF NOW)

Elegant Mushrooms x 6 (Four Potentially Sold)
Round Mushrooms x 28 (Twelve Potentially Sold)
Skinny Mushrooms x 30 (Tweleve Potentially Sold)
Flat Mushrooms x 17​
(Seven Potentially Sold)

Misc.

Silver Nugget x 2
Gold Nugget x 1
Emerald Nugget x 1
Milk x 1(From Thanksgiving) (Potentially Sold)
Bunny B. Balloon x 1 (SOLD)
Indigo Balloon x 1 (SOLD)
Heart G. Balloon x 1 (SOLD)
Yellow Pinwheel x 1 (Potentially Sold)
Blue Balloon x 2

WHAT I'M ACCEPTING

My wishlist can be found here. I'm also looking for jacob's ladders, throwing beans, ice creams, and the valentine's day heart box of chocolates. I'm not looking for IGB but I'll accept TBT. Make an offer you feel is appropriate.

I also need two of each of the following, purple pansies, black cosmos, purple tulips, and blue roses.

I will be choosing the best offers.

I'd rather go to your town because mine is an absolute mess but if you don't want to come to mine we can work something out!

I will be available throughout the week to trade.

Last edited:
Hi! May I please get all your cedar saplings, one dalmatian ornament, the blue bunny balloon, and the green heart balloon?
I'm willing to trade banana fruit, lotus lamp, amethyst, alpine shelf, LED display, large alpine table, aroma pot, alpine closet, alpine panel, alpine bed, and an alpine lamp ^^ (I read all of these things off of your wishlist on MoriDB.)
We can go to my town if you want !

FC~ 3411 3134 4200
Mayor Kathy of Dinosaur

Last edited:
2 dalmation ornament for 2 black cosmos, 2 blue roses, a purple tulip, and a purple pansy and a heart box of chocolate?

Last edited:
I'd love to get the Milk x1, 2 of each mushrooms (8 total)! I can offer tbt and bananas and even a TON of bamboo shoots, and possibly a fairy flower wand somewhere in my mess.. xD

Hi there, im not sure what other people have requested so i'll just put everything i would like and then have what's left :3

-black lily x3
-orange roses x2
-orange cosmos x4
-orange pansies x3
-dalmatian ornament

i can give you 2x blue roses, violets and pansies, i can order you the alpine set if you would like or some of the music tracks you would like, whatever you would like best or combination :D

I'd love to get the Milk x1, 2 of each mushrooms (8 total)! I can offer tbt and bananas and even a TON of bamboo shoots, and possibly a fairy flower wand somewhere in my mess.. xD

I really like your offer! I don't need a lot of bamboo shoots, just a couple so I can get started planting them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there, im not sure what other people have requested so i'll just put everything i would like and then have what's left :3

-black lily x3
-orange roses x2
-orange cosmos x4
-orange pansies x3
-dalmatian ornament

i can give you 2x blue roses, violets and pansies, i can order you the alpine set if you would like or some of the music tracks you would like, whatever you would like best or combination :D

If you could get the alpine set and music tracks I'd be sold.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! May I please get all your cedar saplings, one dalmatian ornament, the blue bunny balloon, and the green heart balloon?
I'm willing to trade banana fruit, lotus lamp, amethyst, alpine shelf, LED display, large alpine table, aroma pot, alpine closet, alpine panel, alpine bed, and an alpine lamp ^^ (I read all of these things off of your wishlist on MoriDB.)
We can go to my town if you want !

FC~ 3411 3134 4200
Mayor Kathy of Dinosaur

I'm waiting to see on getting the alpine set but I'm interested in the other items you're offering.

sure no problem ^-^ would it be alright to trade tomorrow evening though? its half two here now and i'm exhausted >_<

Hey, can I get 2 elegant mushrooms, 10 round mushrooms, 10 skinny mushrooms, 5 flat mushrooms, and the yellow pinwheel for 5 purple pansies and 3 tbt? If not i cant just knock off all the mushrooms and buy the pinwheel ;;

I'd prefer to give you the items first, but to send TBT you go to currency (it is located under the light brown bar towards the right of the page.) In the dropdown, click bells, and you will be able to choose the amount and person you are sending the bells to.

Hi there! I'd be interested in buying all your available mushrooms! I have a lot I can offer including:
16 Purple Roses
3 Pink Roses
5 Pink Azalea
1 White Azalea
and all the sweets items you have on your wishlist :)
I can only trade in your town just because mine has no place to trade currently :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh! And all my TBT are available too :)

Hi there! I'd be interested in buying all your available mushrooms! I have a lot I can offer including:
16 Purple Roses
3 Pink Roses
5 Pink Azalea
1 White Azalea
and all the sweets items you have on your wishlist :)
I can only trade in your town just because mine has no place to trade currently :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh! And all my TBT are available too :)
I just updated my mushroom count. Are those amounts okay with you?

Yep thats fine! I'll just be 10 minutes to gather all the items and my system has to update :p

Back