• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you like sakura trees better or christmas trees in ACNL?

Do you like sakura trees better or christmas trees in ACNL?

• Sakura

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Christmas

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters

limiya

Bells
I prefer the sakura trees a lot more jeust because I'm a huge fan of the color pink, but how about you?

I love them both, but I'd probably go with Christmas Trees because I love the lights and the nostalgia factor; the first time I played an AC game was near Christmas!

I like both, but I'm going to have to give the edge to the cherry blossoms here. I first played Animal Crossing in April 2009 when the blossoms for spring 2009 were in bloom in many areas (unfortunately, you don't have many in the South) and also because I like Japan's culture in general.

I like the Christmas ones. I just find it to be such a cute touch that they gain blinking lights. It makes me really happy!

I can't choose honestly.

The Christmas pine trees have a cute little snowy charm to them.

The cherry blossoms make me feel peaceful, but remind me of my spring allergies.

Cherry blossom... only in ACNL. I love the bubblegum pink color and cute petals. They're ugly as hell in the previous games, though.

Sakura/cherry blossom ones. Considering I'm not a fan of those pointy lights tree tbh, they just ruin the aesthetic for me.

sakura trees definitely win over the christmas trees for me. they're just so pretty ;v;

Back