Do you like sakura trees better or christmas trees in ACNL?

Do you like sakura trees better or christmas trees in ACNL?

• Sakura

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Christmas

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters

limiya

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I prefer the sakura trees a lot more jeust because I'm a huge fan of the color pink, but how about you?

I love them both, but I'd probably go with Christmas Trees because I love the lights and the nostalgia factor; the first time I played an AC game was near Christmas!

I like both, but I'm going to have to give the edge to the cherry blossoms here. I first played Animal Crossing in April 2009 when the blossoms for spring 2009 were in bloom in many areas (unfortunately, you don't have many in the South) and also because I like Japan's culture in general.

I like the Christmas ones. I just find it to be such a cute touch that they gain blinking lights. It makes me really happy!

I can't choose honestly.

The Christmas pine trees have a cute little snowy charm to them.

The cherry blossoms make me feel peaceful, but remind me of my spring allergies.

Cherry blossom... only in ACNL. I love the bubblegum pink color and cute petals. They're ugly as hell in the previous games, though.

Sakura/cherry blossom ones. Considering I'm not a fan of those pointy lights tree tbh, they just ruin the aesthetic for me.

sakura trees definitely win over the christmas trees for me. they're just so pretty ;v;

Back