PSA for Online Players

Apparition

👻
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Seeding's back. It is now possible for someone to visit your town online, and spawn random things like trees, buildings, rocks, etc. and corrupt your game, just like in wild world. I dont want to post the link here because it describes how to perform the hack and provides the plug in, and its against the rules to share that kind of information here. Sorry if I'm breaking any rules, just want to warn you guys!

Last edited:
Seeding isn't anything like that in Animal Crossing New Leaf... There's seeding in New Leaf but it's limited to things like trees, rocks, stumps, rafflesias, etc. You cannot seed buildings in New Leaf. Since buildings are no longer items, they cannot go into your inventory and be dropped. And nobody has a way to corrupt your save.

Basically, the worst someone can do is put rocks in your town. Which, btw, there is a way to pick up rocks & other things. So if someone was to seed rocks in your town, someone else could come and get rid of the rocks for you, if they have the code to do so.

And one more thing. Rocks,trees, etc. if seeded by a wall, (ex. by your house to block the doorway) are automatically removed when the game prepares your town after talking to Isabelle.

Seeding is a thing. But it's a lot less dangerous than Wild World. Nintendo fixed a lot those flaws.

Thanks for the info. I saw a plugin available for people to seed and immediately thought "I must warn everyone about this!" instead of like, thinking before posting. Since there's no use for this thread anymore, the mods can feel free to lock this. Thanks again for clarifying and sorry for freaking out :p

Back