• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying blue roses, purple tulips

RedPanda

DA-9920-8729-4535
Bells
Switch
0005-0805-2723
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
Pink Star Fragment
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Feedback
100% (85) +
I have a brown thumb, I guess. I have tried breeding blue roses and purple tulips, but I can't seem to get them to happen. I have black roses and tulips for trade, if you want to swap. Or I will pay TBT, or an RV vist. I have all the RV cards and all the standard Amiibo figurines plus Sanrio Chevre and Chai, and Wolf Link, if that interests anyone. Just let me know.

Thanks!

I would love to visit Link! I have tons of Blue roses you can come and pick up! I should have purple tulips too c:

I would love to visit Link! I have tons of Blue roses you can come and pick up! I should have purple tulips too c:

Oh yay! Wolf Link would love to have you over, I'm sure :)

Would some time this evening work?

Sure, just PM or VM me when :) you can take all of the blue roses if you want, I have over 40. And the purple tulips I have a bit over 10-20 haven't counted

Sure, just PM or VM me when :) you can take all of the blue roses if you want, I have over 40. And the purple tulips I have a bit over 10-20 haven't counted

Ok cool! I will be ready to play at around 6:30pm EST. I'll send you a VM when I'm ready. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also have a ton of blue roses and looking for wolf link. xD

Ok great! Is this evening good?

Back