[PAYING IN LOTS OF BELLS!] im resetting and im looking for a place to put my things!!

Mayor Karly~

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (19) +
hey!! after not playing acnl for a LONG time, im finally ready to return :"P I have a bunch a bells ( 20 mil ;__; ) and fruit and a set a furniture that i would lovve to save!!!! if u can help me out, i could pay u in bells!! this whole thing might take abt an hour if thats not too much of a problem :") PLS let me know if ur interested :"D!!!!

(ps, i have work at 2 so pls try to do this before 1!!)

Last edited:
You don't have to pay me anything:) it will be awhile until I do another transferring:) so don't worry about tonight.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you think you can finish dropping everything off with 1 trip? If not, I will leave my gate open for you to do as many as you need.

Last edited:
You don't have to pay me anything:) it will be awhile until I do another transferring:) so don't worry about tonight.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you think you can finish dropping everything off with 1 trip?

yeah!! after the bells are all out, there's not much else, just baskets of fruit and a mermaid set :O

Last edited:
Okay, take as many trip as you need:) I just want to know if you need to make multiple trips or not so I can leave my gate open for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate is opened^^

AH, nah, i just need to visit one time!! AND IM OMW!

Last edited:
Back